JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got out in that good storm opening day and watched all the others post up in clear cuts so I decided to hunt the jackfir and it paid off, seen 14 does 2 spikes and this guy which I shot at 9am..new Henry in 41mag with nosler handloads did the trick at 115 yards give or take a yard.

IMG_20161015_105450.jpg IMG_20161015_104855.jpg

Storming weather is hunter advantage. Keeps them movin.

Nice buck!

Not worth mounting. Of course, that's my personal opinion. That picture of you in the bed of truck, that's a lifetime of remembering right there.

Congrats! I have been looking for a 41mag lever gun to match my Ruger 41mag. Still looking for legal deer in SW Washington. My 15 year old wants to shoot one with my 41. Hopefully find one Friday or Saturday.

Storming weather is hunter advantage. Keeps them movin.

Nice buck!

Not worth mounting. Of course, that's my personal opinion. That picture of you in the bed of truck, that's a lifetime of remembering right there.

Yeah, this isn't a trophy in the sense of the record books, but we have some smaller racks mounted. They sure bring back warm memories.

Yeah, this isn't a trophy in the sense of the record books, but we have some smaller racks mounted. They sure bring back warm memories.
I use to save the bigger, nicer growth racks. Then decided I'd have a hard time chewing them to gain any nutritious value. Personal preference. I have made several cribbage boards out of the Elk rack though

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top