JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not as strong as I used to be, but it seems like one has to have super human strength and a grip like a Pitbull's jaw to open the pellet tins from Crosman. Lots of advice on line, but the easiest and the one that always works for me requires only a butter knife. Just rap on 4 opposing sides of the can with the base of the knife and it is much easier to unscrew. May seem obvious to some. I had to look it up.

I guess I haven't run into that problem yet. My tins have opened fairly easily so far. When I close them back up, I am careful not to put them on too tightly when I close them up.

I just throw the can real hard at the floor.
I always manage to spill the whole can when I try to open it, so why not make it easier for myself.

Last Edited:
Had to laugh and yea, lids can suck.
Had a hand-me-down tin of RWS .177's that was rusted up tight. I had to get creative with nippers and a screwdriver.

Animal Hyena1.gif

Animal Hyena1.gif

Yeah just resist the urge to horse them tins open.
On a side note:
Last time I had a screw driver in one hand and some nippers in the other it wasn't pretty...I woke up outside behind the bar and my wallet was empty.

Not as strong as I used to be, but it seems like one has to have super human strength and a grip like a Pitbull's jaw to open the pellet tins from Crosman. Lots of advice on line, but the easiest and the one that always works for me requires only a butter knife. Just rap on 4 opposing sides of the can with the base of the knife and it is much easier to unscrew. May seem obvious to some. I had to look it up.
I cut four or five V shaped cuts in the top of the can and then fold the top in a bit. works great.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top