JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking at getting a TC pro hunter rifle.

I have conflicting information on weather the stainless and fluted rifle barrels are drilled to accept open sights (front and rear) or not.

Things I already know.
yes, I know they come drilled for a scope base.
yes, I know they sell some 20" barrels that come with open sights (katadyn models)
yes, I know the pistols are, looking for this answer for full length stainless rifle barrel encore/pro hunter
yes, I called T&C and they said they are drilled for open sights, but based on the conversation I had with that person, I am not sure they knew what they were talking about.

If you have one, please let me know the answer, I can't find any stores in my area that have any in stock so that I could check in person.
Thanks!
Cheers
Shop

TC customer service is pretty bad. Final got an answer, though 3 different people there were initially wrong.
The correct answer is: None of the stainless fluted rifle barrels over 20" are drilled for front sights.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top