JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Down here at Newport and just finished a fresh pan seared Rockfish sandwich with a fresh Dungeness Crab salad covering the rockfish, on a bun with chiffonade of lettuce and tarter sauce spread! Oh my! :D

Sounds Delish Sgt. I'll have to look up chiffonade......
"a preparation of shredded or finely cut leaf vegetables, used as a garnish for soup."
Yep, really sounds DELISH!!!!!!!:D

EAT WHAT YOU KILL!

I'm a regular Audobahn for fish, i like to eat every fish once... only once tho.
One day I'll move up the evolutionary chain.

To be perfectly honest... if somebody offers you an open seat and you dont take it you are missing out on a great opportunity. I personally would jump and the chance. 1) its a chance to fish some areas that you aren't going to be able to reach by bank. 2) its a great learning opportunity. 3) It is a chance to meet new people/a person. 4) it is a chance to share (Fish, beer, ect.). 5) if some one offers you a chance like that be grateful and show your appreciation (paying for gas, cooking up food, cleaning fish, ect.) because you don't want people like that to get burned. There is enough of that in the world as it is and thats just not treating people the way we should. (Done standing on my soapbox)

Was there anything left to eat? usually those things taste like crap because of the shock they went through getting hit.

Oh yeah, only lost one front shoulder...:D
Meat in the freezer baby!!!:p

20161124_220004.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR