JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It just might come to that then BHO will nuke Israel and start WWIII... God Lord look at what all he has he done in just 5 years???

I hear you Caveman and agree, but I say bring it. Obama can't even hit a decent golf shot, much less pretend to have any command authority over the military. Besides, Israel has the best spy service in the world, they probably know when Barry takes his morning dump. Keep in mind that Israel is a nation without borders and has thousands of 'helpers" across the globe who are more than willing to answer that Nations call to arms at a moments notice.

I didn't realize Taku was a Senior Chief... :) In all seriousness, some conservatives need to work on their political rhetoric so they don't look like clowns in the eyes of civilized world.

What was that thing you replied to?

Good question.....

One day, when I've had my fill of scotch I just might dare myself to see if that particular one has ever made a positive post rather than a negative one in the history of NWF. Doubtful, but a nice single malt on a cold winter day can take the sting out of nearly anything my friend.....

Good question.....

One day, when I've had my fill of scotch I just might dare myself to see if that particular one has ever made a positive post rather than a negative one in the history of NWF. Doubtful, but a nice single malt on a cold winter day can take the sting out of nearly anything my friend.....

His MO is to come into a thread JUST to tell other posters how stupid they are and then try to impress the forum with his Googlefu.....

I'm referring to Middle Eastern peoples. The Germans were invaders. Don't get me wrong, I'm no muzzie hugger, merely believe we should leave that madhouse to it's inhabitants

I understand. Citizens of the world unite with the Jewish nation either due to faith or philosophical reasons.....I personally stand with Israel and their right to exist, I have friends there and have worked with many of their people, so I wouldn't shed a single tear to see them lay waste to their aggressors.

We've been conditioned from birth to love and support our enemies and hate people that have never done anything to us. Mind control, trickery and propaganda on a mass level. Truth just cannot overcome engrained, taught hatred - at least in 98% of the herd.

For the 2% who wish to understand HOW they've been brainwashed and by whom - HOW ZIONIST HOLLYWOOD BRAINWASHES YOU TO HATE ARABS [Reel Bad Arabs - FULL DOCUMENTARY] - YouTube

The vast majority of people that hate Arabs, Iranians, etc have never even met and/or talked with one in their whole life. They've been told to hate, so they hate.

The truth is that those who would say it would be great to drop a bomb on an Iranian city have just lost their humanity. That father, mother, and child are no different in any real way than you.
But you've been programmed to see them as savages and non-humans. Frankly, pathetic and disgusting.

You, as a individual, have a lot more in common with that Persian/Iranian family than you do with the trillionaire banksters who would profit from such an undertaking. All you would get out of the deal is the accelerated collapse of the US economy. But that truth was left out of the brainwashing apparently.

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads