JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Nice officer. The guy with the gun is a dick though. He doesn't need to be going around flaunting his firearms, well knowing that people will call the police. Good on him for exercising his rights, however he is doing it in all the wrong ways. He thinks that he gets to run the interaction with the officers. That's not the case. They are providing a service to their community, and are following up on concerned citizens. Don't be fooled by this person saying he is trying to educate the public. He is only out to antagonize law enforcement officers into a money making event.

There are much better ways to educate the public than walking up and down the main drag of town carrying an Mp5 (or whatever variant he has).

I support open carry period. With ANYTHING.
A law abiding citizen should not have to worry and hide his arms like some sort of secret shame.
Just because this was a decent (Still not impressive) attitude from leos doesn't,mean hundreds if not thousands of OCers are harassed every day by law enforcement and we're just expected to bend over and take it?
Ha, I think not. A message is still a message sent to antis and leos alike every time they're sent out on a harassment call.

As long as he doesn't harm anyone and as long as he maintains proper firearm safety he's still supporting our OCing RIGHTS more than any of the armchair commandos and naysayers posts I read here.

There are much better ways to educate the public than walking up and down the main drag of town carrying an Mp5 (or whatever variant he has).

I think it is a waste of tax payer money to walk around to try and setup cops. Moreover since all he found was rights supporting cops the situation irritates me even more so see money wasted for no reason.

Rights are great, wasting public paid time of officers to prove a point is not cool !
The are Law Enforcment officers, kneel to my whim officers.
They guy could find better was to do what he does without wasting tax payer money !

The guy in the video is a blankety blanking mudder blanker who has been the subject of many a conversation on NWfirearms. He is looking for problems to make himself a name on youtube. I love that the cops are making contact and basically saying have a nice day. Takes the steam out of a blanking pile of boop who is only looking for a confrontation so he can be a wanna be legal expert. I sure hope he doesn't get hit by a train or run over by a plane.

The guy in the video is a blankety blanking mudder blanker who has been the subject of many a conversation on NWfirearms. He is looking for problems to make himself a name on youtube. I love that the cops are making contact and basically saying have a nice day. Takes the steam out of a blanking pile of boop who is only looking for a confrontation so he can be a wanna be legal expert. I sure hope he doesn't get hit by a train or run over by a plane.

I agree the guy is a stupid azz and the cops handled it the way they should have I wish they could arrest him for being a donkey

Dag nab it. I knew it was that guy.I hate adding to his numbers since he is a dip shnit. He goes from an open carry to a rifle to what someone thought was a full auto.
Takes up the cops' time.They know the guy well,so they know he is legal ut had calls and have to respond.
I wish we wouldn't put his videos on here,being he's has some of the same traits as a 16yo blond girl

I have seen a few of these videos, 100% thanks to this forum and I have to say that the person who makes them is simply a nuisance.

He is not a danger to anything, besides our gun rights...

Lord have mercy. This guy is an embarrassment to the firearms community. Ive seen these videos and just shake my head.

I open carry owb in and around Eugene, OR when I get warm and take my coat off or whatever and I have yet to get stopped.Its a fairly liberal area to put it lightly. If anything I get complements from people. I find most sheeple dont even look up from their shopping cart or cell phone enough to even notice. I had one hippy chick come up to me asking for spare change in a parking lot and as I was telling her I just carry a debit card she noticed my 1911 and looked at me like I was the devil and ran off to her group of friends that were holding signs on the corner. I waved and smiled as I drove past them while they were all staring me down...
Other than that 100 percent positive responses.

This guy is just looking for attention in my opinion. You cant fix stupid...

A law abiding citizen should not have to worry and hide his arms like some sort of secret shame.
Just because this was a decent (Still not impressive) attitude from leos doesn't,mean hundreds if not thousands of OCers are harassed every day by law enforcement and we're just expected to bend over and take it?
Ha, I think not. A message is still a message sent to antis and leos alike every time they're sent out on a harassment call.

As long as he doesn't harm anyone and as long as he maintains proper firearm safety he's still supporting our OCing RIGHTS more than any of the armchair commandos and naysayers posts I read here.

By doing this you are only scaring those who are already uneasy about firearms. This does not shine a good light on the rest of the shooting community. If I am at my home in Se Portland, and I saw a man walking down the street with a a gun strapped on his back, I too would be concerned. In this day and age you would be a fool not to be.

I agree the guy with the camera is doing this just to confront the cops, however what he is missing is his chance when talking to the cops saying that they are getting calls from concerned citizens, why not ask the cops when someone calls in why doesn't the operator ask what is the man with a gun doing is he breaking the law or threatening anyone if not say thank you if he does break the law please feel free to call us again that way he will not be taking up the time from the officers and not waisting taxpayer money and in the long run educate the general public who get worried so easily that oc is legal.

By doing this you are only scaring those who are already uneasy about firearms. This does not shine a good light on the rest of the shooting community. If I am at my home in Se Portland, and I saw a man walking down the street with a a gun strapped on his back, I too would be concerned. In this day and age you would be a fool not to be.

what about a pistol on his side?

He is a bad example of a human being,not just a gun advocate.
An attention HORE,that's it.
Now if that's why you carry,then go hang out with the guy. I don't want him doing ANYTHING for me,least of all fighting for my gun rights.

The guy is a tool.

I disagree, I do not recall giving anyone the right to waste my tax dollars to set up cop and play lawyer.
I think the point is missed. Legitimate interactions to ask questions, or even help the law enforcement is justified.
But Not anyone is going to get the ok from me to spend my tax dollars so a person can get hits on Youtube.
That is just insane !

I agree the guy with the camera is doing this just to confront the cops, however what he is missing is his chance when talking to the cops saying that they are getting calls from concerned citizens, why not ask the cops when someone calls in why doesn't the operator ask what is the man with a gun doing is he breaking the law or threatening anyone if not say thank you if he does break the law please feel free to call us again that way he will not be taking up the time from the officers and not waisting taxpayer money and in the long run educate the general public who get worried so easily that oc is legal.

I agree with you. However, as you noted, the guy is more interested in citing case law. Good for him. Just do it in law school. Just a guess but I doubt the guy could survive a year of law school.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top