JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not looking for a fight, It would just be nice to assert that right.

It probably wouldn't be feasible with my lifestyle anyway (work dress code, etc) I was just wondering more than anything.

How many times do you use a knife compaired to how many times you use a handgun?Alot of us "NWFA" feel it's are right to open carry handgun .How could we be against open carrying knife .

I'm against stupidity.
Doing something specifically to provoke someone else, with a weapon involved? STUPID. Does anyone disagree?
Backpedaling later and making it seem to be about asserting a right is bogus, because the opening question was about whether the right existed - but at least it shows some recognition of the problem.

i may upset some people with this comment but here it is . i think that tactically speaking open carry is not a good idea . for one you are laying all your cards on the table and taking away the element of surprise . now say you are in a store open carrying and a guy wants to rob it or harm someone but he hasnt pulled a gun yet . he sees yours and either shoots you in the head or forces you to disarm. i know most will say the fight is on but until there is a gun pointed at your head andyou are about to die you just dont know what your gonna do for sure . now there are exceptions like living somewhere that dosent allow conceled carry . then that is your only option i would have to open carry. but just to do it out of shock value is a really stupid idea . for another do you really like talking to the cops because some liberal dogooder calls them on you thinking there is a crime about to happen . i understand our rights but if you want to be tactical then i say hide your gun till you need it then show it to them. oh i forgot to talk about the open carrying of a large fixed blade knife . i dont see the point unless your hunting or want to look like a felon that cant carry a gun concealed or open

My folder is sort of open carried, the clip and top of the knife are clearly visible outside my pocket. I don't know if I'd open carry just to piss people off but considering how vague the definition of "dirk or dagger" is I can understand why some people who want to carry fixed blades would choose to open carry.

i may upset some people with this comment but here it is . i think that tactically speaking open carry is not a good idea . for one you are laying all your cards on the table and taking away the element of surprise . now say you are in a store open carrying and a guy wants to rob it or harm someone but he hasnt pulled a gun yet . he sees yours and either shoots you in the head or forces you to disarm. i know most will say the fight is on but until there is a gun pointed at your head andyou are about to die you just dont know what your gonna do for sure . now there are exceptions like living somewhere that dosent allow conceled carry . then that is your only option i would have to open carry. but just to do it out of shock value is a really stupid idea . for another do you really like talking to the cops because some liberal dogooder calls them on you thinking there is a crime about to happen . i understand our rights but if you want to be tactical then i say hide your gun till you need it then show it to them. oh i forgot to talk about the open carrying of a large fixed blade knife . i dont see the point unless your hunting or want to look like a felon that cant carry a gun concealed or open

0/10 You should troll harder next time.

My folder is sort of open carried, the clip and top of the knife are clearly visible outside my pocket. I don't know if I'd open carry just to piss people off but considering how vague the definition of "dirk or dagger" is I can understand why some people who want to carry fixed blades would choose to open carry.

0/10 You should troll harder next time.

what is that suposed to mean

I'm against stupidity.
Doing something specifically to provoke someone else, with a weapon involved? STUPID. Does anyone disagree?
Backpedaling later and making it seem to be about asserting a right is bogus, because the opening question was about whether the right existed - but at least it shows some recognition of the problem.

:s0155:

Hey ,if your gonna do it go big or go home.
How about 2 samauri swords in an X pattern strapped to your back.
that outta piss alot of people off.. Heeeeeeee:s0155:

I don't really care what you guys think, cuz I got my real deal EDC riiiiight he-yaahh:

highlander.jpg

There can be only one!

Forgive my ignorance of laws that should have never been, but can a citizen in Oregon carry a knife concealed with or without some sort of permit? I have a concealed handgun permit but as I gather doesnt cover anything but a handgun. I was wondering if theres any way I can carry my 3.5" Heckler and koch switchblade in my front pocket or does it have to be open and displayed? Does Oregon have a general conceal weapon permit that allows other weapons concealed? I always carry a small 2" blade on my key chain and to tell the truth I dont know if thats legal:s0114:. Is there a limit of length? This is so silly having to ask about a piece of sharpened steel and whether or not I can carry it:s0114:. I can carry a pocket rocket(Glock) on my waist, but not sure about a simple knife? :s0114: Such inconsistancy of the law prioritizing the lethalness of weapons.School me, please. Thanks

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top