JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This apparently came from a LEO on another forum. I like the sound of this :)

Open Carry in Vegas

Just had a training session that re-affirms the peoples right to Open Carry, and that you can't go bother someone simply because they are carrying open. Kind of refreshing to see my department giving training about open carry.
Now, I wonder what happened to drive this?

RE: http://www.nevadashooters.com/showthread.php?t=5956

Open carry in LV............

I can remember on a visit to LV in the 80s............seeing a guy get out of his truck and walk through the parking lot to the gun store with a M1911 pistol strapped to his hip.

Funny.........

Cause, I noted the sign at the entrance to Keith's Sporting Goods (in Gresham, OR) the other day that prohibited loaded firearms (except for LEOs). And, I assume that also applies to CCW holders.

Aloha, Mark

Huh I wonder if that came from a LEO, Open carry on the Vegas strip and see how quick you get LEO attention. I understand open carry just don't get why you would want to show you are armed. Get your CC and carry well defended and a surprise for the bad guy.

My 2 cents

I noted the sign at the entrance to Keith's Sporting Goods (in Gresham, OR) the other day that prohibited loaded firearms (except for LEOs). And, I assume that also applies to CCW holders.

Aloha, Mark

Is that Mark from Aloha, or Mark saying Aloha? :)

The crew at Keith's got tired of having idiots walk into their store and whip out a gun to show it off, or show off the fact that he's carrying. (Trust me, they are not impressed, or amused.) Sadly not all gun owners or CCW holders practice gun safety discipline. I think it was a matter of survival for them.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top