JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Went to the Starbucks there this am to feed my addiction and there were three well-armed gents doing the same. One looked too old to be LE, and only had a Beretta 92 (or Taurus clone), but the other two fellas looked like they were ready for IPSCA.

Was it anyone on this board?

I sent them a nice pro-gun supporting e-mail and got a very bland corporate response back from a marketing spokesperson. As Follows:

Hello,

Thanks for contacting Starbucks Coffee Company.

For Starbucks, the safety of our customers and partners is a paramount concern. We have existing security protocols in place to handle situations related to safety in our stores. We will continue to adhere closely to local, state and federal laws and the counsel of law enforcement regarding this issue.

We appreciate you taking the time to share your perspective.

Warm Regards,

Alyssa R.
Customer Relations
Starbucks Coffee Company
800 23-LATTE (235-2883)

If you remember back a few years ago a Starbucks in the Georgetown area of D.C. was the scene of a grizzly murder. I believe three young employees were killed by a former employee that thought the safe might be full of cash.

That might be the reason that they are not big supporters of the Brady organization. Not wanting to put a gun free zone label on their front door to attract more bad guys.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top