JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Was the 'in your face' dumping of tea into Boston Harbor impressive?

Was the 'in your face' march by the 'Bonus Expeditionary Force' in the Depression impressive?

Was the 'in your face' protests in Selma, Alabama impressive?

Time and place. Do you know where that man was? A health care protest/rally!

It has nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment. It just makes people look crazy. The guy was just there to show off his gun, and he ended up looking crazy. And further investigation showed that he attends a church that prays for Obama to be killed (Pretty sure Obama was there that day). And he was even interviewed saying "I don't want to kill Obama, I just pray to god that Obama dies I can't tell god how to do it." Not his exact words. How do you think that looks for second amendment?

If there were an open carry event/rally, It would make sense for it to be relating to guns in some way. Otherwise it's just ammunition to be used in overblown sensationalism.

Time and place. Do you know where that man was? A health care protest/rally!

It has nothing to do with the 2nd Amendment. It just makes people look crazy. The guy was just there to show off his gun, and he ended up looking crazy. And further investigation showed that he attends a church that prays for Obama to be killed (Pretty sure Obama was there that day). And he was even interviewed saying "I don't want to kill Obama, I just pray to god that Obama dies I can't tell god how to do it." Not his exact words. How do you think that looks for second amendment?

If there were an open carry event/rally, It would make sense for it to be relating to guns in some way. Otherwise it's just ammunition to be used in overblown sensationalism.

Even as crazy as he was....

It did not deter or detract from Constitutional Carry in Arizona...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top