JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Certaindeaf I never know who you are talking to. Well half the time I don't. However I will refrain from deleting all my posts out of confusion or whatever reason you gave the other guy. Yeah that's right. I am taking no responsibility in that. You critical tire kicking person you.

Special shoes to get on teh special bus...

If some store is really really interested in convincing someone that some dumba$$ thing they are selling is so important you gotta wonder:

Are these made to catch fish or to catch fishermen?

Those guys at the shop talked the special shoes up like they are magic.
or they stood to make a bundle, one or the other.

Maybe I need to be on the special bus. My Dad has no issues with his which is why I bought a bike of that sort and the shoes. I would have tried his first but his shoes are 3 sizes too small.
He did not mention he had a hard time at first when I bought it. Just said "oh it is easy to get used to and it uses less energy". I think he just wanted me to fall on my a@# like he did.

So tell me - just how do you "register" a gun in Washington or Oregon??

As far as I know no government registration exists in either state.

Most states do not have a "gun registration" mechanism.

The obvious exceptions are states like California, Connecticut, D.C., etc. - but they are a small minority of the the states.

I live in a very gun friendly state (Nevada), yet in Clark County (Vegas) I am required to register my handgun with Metro within 30 days of purchase.

I live in a very gun friendly state (Nevada), yet in Clark County (Vegas) I am required to register my handgun with Metro within 30 days of purchase.
Both Oregon and Washington have preemption laws that currently would prohibit mandatory registration by a municipality or county because the state doesn't require registration.

http://www.oregonlaws.org/ors/166.170
http://app.leg.wa.gov/rcw/default.aspx?cite=9.41.290

I.E., if the state has no registration, then a city or county cannot enact a registration law.

Certaindeaf I never know who you are talking to. Well half the time I don't. However I will refrain from deleting all my posts out of confusion or whatever reason you gave the other guy. Yeah that's right. I am taking no responsibility in that. You critical tire kicking person you.
I understand. Convention holds that (though sometimes I don't do that) a non quoted post is directed at the OP (the original post) since he's the one that started the thread, however sideways it might have become.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top