JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey Gang,
A friend of mine has been working to get this event rolling, and I wanted to get the word out on the forum for anyone interested. This event is to raise awareness of firearms, and to show the community that we are just regular people who just like to exercise our rights. It will be held this Saturday, 2/16 from 12-4pm at Coffee Villa on 4th Plain and NE 131st Ave. Here is a link to the event on facebook for anyone interested. Come out and support our 2nd Amendment rights, meet some good people, drink coffee, and have a good time.

Also, I understand that KGW news is going to be covering the event, so it will be some good exposure, but that means that we should be on our best behavior.

I hope to see some of you there!

Welcome to Facebook

Well aparently not many were willing to go waste money at the gun show.

This was a great turn out and had people lined up out the door for a while.

It was great of Tony and coffee villa to put this on and I hope they do this more often.
It was great to talk to a lot of like minded people.

I also enjoyed talking with Joey Link for a while. I hope you put more nwfa meetings together.

Ah wish I had known about this, would've loved to come out. Still waiting on my WA CPL though, should get it in another 6 weeks or so, definitely wanna come out to the next one after I get it though!

Out of curiosity, how could we spread the word about these kind of events more effectively? I did post it here, and Tony was on KPTV news the night before as well as on KEX radio. It was also posted on other websites like opencarry.org and opencarryvancouver. Is there a good avenue we could pursue to advertise an event like this in the future so more people would be aware and hopefully attend?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top