JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Google-fu reveals...

"Open carry is legal without a permit and the minimum age is 21 years old to carry a loaded handgun in public. Some areas are off-limits, including public schools and state courthouses. However, you must have a valid permit/license to carry a loaded handgun in any vehicle in Washington"

Google-fu reveals...

"Open carry is legal without a permit and the minimum age is 21 years old to carry a loaded handgun in public. Some areas are off-limits, including public schools and state courthouses. However, you must have a valid permit/license to carry a loaded handgun in any vehicle in Washington"

Thx, it was late n I was lazy tired.

I'm ok with a requirement to get the government's permission for each specific gun a citizen wants to carry. The same way the First Amendment allows the government to pre-screen every specific sentence we want to speak.

My state (NC) saws you can open carry without a permit if of age to possess a handgun, but you may not open carry a handgun if you have a CCW permit. Screwy, but that's the law. Personally, I'd rather carry concealed if I have the option. Element of surprise, etc.

My state (NC) saws you can open carry without a permit if of age to possess a handgun, but you may not open carry a handgun if you have a CCW permit. Screwy, but that's the law. Personally, I'd rather carry concealed if I have the option. Element of surprise, etc.

My son is a Washington resident and was stationed in Morehead City 5 years ago, got pulled over for a minor infraction and the officer made like he was a bank robber, sprawled out on the hot pavement, cuffed & stuffed in the cruiser. The officer didn't know that CC laws carried over to different states... WTH!!!

He is now stationed at the Outer Banks in Nags Head & has not had a single problem.;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top