JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Google-fu reveals...

"Open carry is legal without a permit and the minimum age is 21 years old to carry a loaded handgun in public. Some areas are off-limits, including public schools and state courthouses. However, you must have a valid permit/license to carry a loaded handgun in any vehicle in Washington"

Google-fu reveals...

"Open carry is legal without a permit and the minimum age is 21 years old to carry a loaded handgun in public. Some areas are off-limits, including public schools and state courthouses. However, you must have a valid permit/license to carry a loaded handgun in any vehicle in Washington"

Thx, it was late n I was lazy tired.

I'm ok with a requirement to get the government's permission for each specific gun a citizen wants to carry. The same way the First Amendment allows the government to pre-screen every specific sentence we want to speak.

My state (NC) saws you can open carry without a permit if of age to possess a handgun, but you may not open carry a handgun if you have a CCW permit. Screwy, but that's the law. Personally, I'd rather carry concealed if I have the option. Element of surprise, etc.

My state (NC) saws you can open carry without a permit if of age to possess a handgun, but you may not open carry a handgun if you have a CCW permit. Screwy, but that's the law. Personally, I'd rather carry concealed if I have the option. Element of surprise, etc.

My son is a Washington resident and was stationed in Morehead City 5 years ago, got pulled over for a minor infraction and the officer made like he was a bank robber, sprawled out on the hot pavement, cuffed & stuffed in the cruiser. The officer didn't know that CC laws carried over to different states... WTH!!!

He is now stationed at the Outer Banks in Nags Head & has not had a single problem.;)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top