JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I keep hearing if someone calls the cops because of people oc'ing they say they have to check it out. Will they do the same if someone calls them because someone have a pen and pencil set in a holster on their belt or a knife?

This Officer needs to have people call his superiors and THANK them for putting such an exemplary law enforcement officer on the streets. This is precisely what a police officer should act like. Professional, smart, informed, and with a zeal in his heart to do what's right. God bless that man right there.

I keep hearing if someone calls the cops because of people oc'ing they say they have to check it out. Will they do the same if someone calls them because someone have a pen and pencil set in a holster on their belt or a knife?

"Have to" is probably to keep the public happy. So they can say "we checked it out, and all is fine.", which a good officer will follow up with "By the way, open carry is no reason for alarm, it's all within the boundaries of the law and constitutionally affirmed liberties". That second part is probably a stretch goal. :D

This Officer needs to have people call his superiors and THANK them for putting such an exemplary law enforcement officer on the streets. This is precisely what a police officer should act like. Professional, smart, informed, and with a zeal in his heart to do what's right. God bless that man right there.

I agree 100%. In addition to your comments I would add that he came across as an ego-less, normal, friendly guy. Sure goes a long way to diffusing some situations.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top