JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This study by Dr. Fleegler actually shows that firearms laws do nothing to prevent homicides. Check out this post at Power Line Blog. You know, you should be careful when wielding certain knives, swords, and data, they tend to cut both ways.
The Link is HERE

Cherry picked stats as usual. The libs can't help themseves and always muddy things up with suicides, death by cop, gang hits etc.! I wish the NRA or someone could get out a simple easy to understand data sheet that is undeniably correct. It would have only innocent victims of gun deaths by accident or bad guy and nothing else. This coul be broken down by state or city as needed. This sheet should be in the hands of every gun supporter going up against Piers Morgan, R. Maddow or any other propaganda tool for the left.

that lame study also included suicides. If someone is going to odds themselves and they don't have a gun they will just jump off a bridge or something

I listen to him speak on Think out Loud today on my drive home. I took the whole segment as not a promotion of his research, but more of a promotion of the fact the Government won't fund gun violence research and why that is bad. Dr. Fleegler himself stated his research showed "no cause and effect relationship." However the media has been very savvy NOT to point that out and are cranking full speed ahead with the propaganda machine.

I listen to him speak on Think out Loud today on my drive home. I took the whole segment as not a promotion of his research, but more of a promotion of the fact the Government won't fund gun violence research and why that is bad. Dr. Fleegler himself stated his research showed "no cause and effect relationship." However the media has been very savvy NOT to point that out and are cranking full speed ahead with the propaganda machine.

The last time the CDC did gun violence research it was essentially propaganda. It was horribly flawed in many ways. Remove Fleeger's comment and his study could have been part of a CDC report.

http://reason.com/blog/2013/01/16/the-problem-with-the-public-health-resea

http://reason.com/archives/1997/04/01/public-health-pot-shots

The last time the CDC did gun violence research it was essentially propaganda. It was horribly flawed in many ways. Remove Fleeger's comment and his study could have been part of a CDC report.

The Problem With the 'Public Health Research on Gun Violence' That Obama Wants You to Pay For - Hit & Run : Reason.com

Public Health Pot Shots - Reason.com

Which is why they were defunded some years ago. But now Obwan has used his executive orders to refund them so we can expect more junk studies too.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top