JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Mexicans don't have Saigas, they have G3 HK rifles

Boo ya...and there it is. Most arms used by the Cartels are from illegal means. Some are from stolen Mexican Police and Military rifles while the majority are purchased through the black market. I seriously doubt the Cartels are purchasing California legal, sporter model Saigas in .308 (7.62x51). Obviously there is a mix of arms being used down there, but the AK-47 is king...the one in 7.62x39 for those of you that don't know the difference (i.e. mainstream media).

Boo ya...and there it is. Most arms used by the Cartels are from illegal means. Some are from stolen Mexican Police and Military rifles while the majority are purchased through the black market. I seriously doubt the Cartels are purchasing California legal, sporter model Saigas in .308 (7.62x51). Obviously there is a mix of arms being used down there, but the AK-47 is king...the one in 7.62x39 for those of you that don't know the difference (i.e. mainstream media).

Ya was referring to the Mexican military.. of course there is a bit if a blur betwixt them and the cartels :s0131:

From what I've been hearing, this is a common mistake. El Paso to Jarez is a "speghetti bowl" for free way on/off ramps. One wrong turn and you are going to Mexico...period.

No kidding. Came into El Paso from the north a couple of years ago to do some shopping. Rental car,
wife, 4 yr old grand-daughter, 4 pistols and a thousand rounds of ammo in the trunk. That interchange in the picture is a real mess---high pucker factor until you get it sorted out and find the lane that heads east instead of south into Mexico!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top