JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have an abundance of extra 45, 9, 38, 40, 357, 44, etc. Below is a photo of just the 45acp, I don't feel like pulling out the same amount of each caliber for a photo shoot, so just know the other calibers are a mix of the same brands as seen below. I am looking for some .380, both ball and hollow. I could use anywhere from 4-10 boxes of ball, and 2-4 boxes of hollow points. I'm pickier about the hollows than I am the ball ammo, with a preference towards PDX1, Hornady Custom, Speer, Federal HST, etc.

Not looking for your bathroom reloads, stuff that's been sitting for a decade, etc. The only other cal I think I can put to use is 22lr Remington Cyclones or Winchester M22, I'm down to about 4,000 rounds of that so I guess I could use more. Any questions please ask!

Edit to add: I'm not looking to ship ammo, or sell it in general (Redbos99, your box is full). Also, not looking to make trades on ammo with people from the Seattle area, the logistics just don't work. Looking for Vancouver, NE Portland area meet ups.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.