JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Alright, I was debating putting these up for sale but decided, since I have an RD-6 Bush and an RTAK II that an RD-7 Bush and RD-9 Bush (links for reference only!) are just unnecessary (for those of you that know me I hope that statement didn't make you choke in disbelief ;) ). Well, that and I'm looking at building my first AR and need to get rid of a few toys not being used to justify the purchase of another!

Enough chatter, these are brand-spakin' new, with original sheath, never been used, sharpened (other than factory), etc... I would prefer to trade them for AR components (lower parts kit, buffer, stock, etc...) but will make available for sale if no trades are offered. Also, if somebody would prefer the RD-6 that's fine with me, but that will remove the RD-7 from the table (I want to keep one of them).

So I don't have to potentially post it later, the RD-6 is used and has received a few mods by me, including stripping the powdercoat, etching the logo, oxpho-blue "camo" pattern, and sharpening to mirror finish. I am posting pics of the RD-6 for reference - the handle on the 6, 7, and 9 are the same size, material, etc... If you want in-hand pics of the others, or with other knives, for reference just ask. If I was home right now I'd shoot a couple to take care of it, but I'm not so...

Alright, feel like chatty-Cathy right now so ask any questions you want, I'll reply as soon as am able. Any PM'd questions that I feel would benefit others I'll copy to this thread.

Pics of the RD-6:

RD-6mod3.jpg

RD-6mod2.jpg

RD-6mod1.jpg

I have an old thread selling an Diaz Frogleg in S30V and a custom fighter; those are still collecting dust so are also up for trade.

Right now primarily looking for AR stuff - doing my first build. So far I have my lower/LPK, but not much else (just started getting this together).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.