JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Apparently, the rifles are secured in the squad vehicles using a locking mechanism. The woman needed to press a special button to release it. But the button was labelled "GUN". Convenient for her.

Apparently, the rifles are secured in the squad vehicles using a locking mechanism. The woman needed to press a special button to release it. But the button was labelled "GUN". Convenient for her.
I had not actually read that story. This is even better. I was at work and only had time to watch the video. Looks like she is high on something and had quite a struggle figuring out how to charge and fire the rifle. Kind of surprised she could read the word GUN. :s0140:

Good thing that didn't happen in WA State. PoPo could be facing a felony charge for not properly securing their firearm from an unauthorized person resulting in bodily harm.

As If..... ;)

Last Edited:
Kind of surprised she could read the word GUN. :s0140:
The exact opposite of what you might expect, hu. I thought everyone in OK knows how to work a firearm.... reading.... not so much.

On the other hand, maybe that's what slowed her down. Took awhile to figure out if the little hand was pointing to "safe" or "fire"(?)

It's been a tough couple weeks for cops between Colorado and now this.

This could have turned out so much worse if this chick had her wits about her, she could have taken out pretty much everybody standing there but Luckily she was not all there.

Ok kids, what lesson have we learned, no matter how well you plan, how much training you have or how many precautions you take, poop can go south quickly and there ain't a dang thing you can do about it.

As a side note:
No matter how well you idiot proof something, you will always find a better idiot!

Last Edited:
You mean like the LEO who left her handcuffed within arms reach of the AR?

This I do NOT understand.
That is the part that bothered me the most about this. That there cruisers I guess do not have a cage? So they put her in there with a weapon, and NO ONE was paying any attention to what she was doing. Its funny only because no one was killed. Look how bad this could have gone?

That there cruisers I guess do not have a cage?
It appears to me the 'cruiser' is some sort of SUV with the 'cage' portion being the cargo area with no seat, so I do not see the reason for the expanded metal if they are not going to use the area to stash the prisoners.

Why isn't the expanded metal screen between the front and BACK seat?

It appears to me the 'crusier' is some sort of SUV with the 'cage' portion being the cargo area with no seat, so I do not see the reason for the expanded metal if they are not going to use the area to stash the prisoners.

Why isn't the expanded metal screen between the front and BACK seat?
When I was watching this at work that was all I could think of. If they are going to mount a damn rifle in there there should be a cage to keep the prisoner from grabbing it. If for some reason they do not want the cage maybe mount the rifle in the back? I suspect after the red faces all around something will be done differently now .

Local police are not military, so calling the injured citizen a "civilian" does not distinguish him from the LEOs.

Here's a 5 minute version of the video.

From her facial expressions and the way she kept rocking back and forth, I'd say she was high as a kite. She spent forever figuring out how to work the gun. If the magazine hadn't already been in it, I doubt she'd have worked it out. I never saw her work the charging handle either, so I suspect she just stumbled across the bolt release and maybe the safety. So it seems they put her in a car with no cage and a loaded AR with the bolt locked back and no real lock on the gun. Not good.

This is why all of our vehicles either have an air vent in the back, or K9 screens so you can crack a window. YOU NEVER LEAVE THE CAGE UNLOCKED. People do it to allow cool air to get in the back when the cages are made of plexiglass (keeps people from spitting or pissing on you). Very stupid.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top