JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Living where we do and owning the empire we have, there are no neighbors that I need to answer to for any noise complaints. I get to do lots of testing here, and experiments with Tannerite don't get any visits from cruisers with light bars on the roof"

BkaeZr5l.jpg

"I think I got that sucker"

W4vIYJ6l.jpg

Ammunition can get expensive, and doesn't last all that long once the trigger is pulled.

Sights? Don't need no stinkin' sights! :p

Pd1AE6Al.jpg

One thing is for sure. It takes much longer to load than it does to shoot empty. :)

Sgkwbhxl.jpg

Best investment anyone could've made back in the 70's.

I've been thinking about getting one. One of the few machine guns that you can still acquire for a "reasonable" price. I was just reading about them again earlier today.

View attachment 659120

I'd recommend getting one.. prices on these can only go up. They have a lot of room to move up.
If you do be sure to do the inertia firing pin modification which is basically filing down the back of the firing pin so when the hammer touches the firing pin, it doesn't touch the primer.. both in contact at the same time (during firing) tended to snap the firing pin.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top