JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
-FIE Titan .25acp
-a few light scratches, but still looks nice
-made in italy
-I haven't put many rounds through it, but never had any malfunctions and it was reasonably accurate
-from what I've read, these are supposedly some of the better made saturday night specials
-comes with 35rds of factory ammo
SOLD

-davis industries DM-22 .22mag
-looks nice
-super cute and small
-one barrel won't shoot at all, and the other barrel rarely shoots (light primer strikes, apparently pretty common)
-I think the problem is either a mainspring or this:GunBroker.com Message Forums - Davis Derringer fix -very good
-fired shells are extremely hard to extract
-the metal/pot metal is slightly deformed on the top barrel from being dry fired
-this isn't something that you can rely on to shoot until you fix whatever is causing the light primer strikes, and I don't know what the deal is with the shells not wanting to extract
SOLD

-davis industries D38 .38special
-SN#D075927
-a previous owner "extended" the trigger by adding another chunk of metal to it:s0131:
-good shape other than that
-no shooting/extraction problems with this one, but it's still an incredibly unpleasant gun to shoot
$65 firm

trade interests:
-NAA mini revolver in .22short or .22lr
-beat up (but functional) 10/22
-spanish ruby .32acp

More info that applies to both derringers:
-very snappy and unpleasant to shoot
-trigger pull is beyond bad, and makes a nagant revolver feel like a colt python
-very, very poorly made (I've had chinese cap guns that inspire more confidence)
-highly inaccurate (they're made for shooting people across a card table anyway)
-cobra enterprises makes these now, and parts are available and fairly cheap
-these are potentially unsafe (especially with high primers) if you don't put them at half cock before loading them, or if you carry them loaded without the safety being on
-here's a link to some more bad info that will make you not want to buy one:Firearm Recalls and Safety Warnings 3- FirearmsID.com
-would make great paper weights (which is what I will mostly use them as if they don't sell, and I have very low expectations of them selling)
-I've always wanted a derringer, and picked both of these up recently. After a few rounds through each, I can honestly say that these are absolutely the most inaccurate, poorly made, useless, bottom of the barrel, straight up crappiest guns I've ever owned, and I've owned a lot of garbage in my time, so that's a real testament to how just truly awful these guns are. They are cute though, if that counts for anything, but I'd carry a rusty butter knife before I'd trust my life to anything from davis industries.

will be going to the coast (Bandon to Coos Bay, possibly Reedsport) later this week also
might drive a ways for an interesting trade, otherwise FTF in the Winston/Roseburg area

prefer to sell to other CHL holders
otherwise I'll want a bill of sale specifying that you're an OR resident 21 and over who can legally own a gun
no exceptions (too many creeps and crackheads contact me anytime I sell a cheap, easily concealable handgun)

Last edited by a moderator:
crackhead here! ill trade you all three for this nice car radio i got, it dont got the wires and 15 bucks in change and some bubble gum and eye drops im so high i forgot my age and dont remember if i can legally own a gun :p

How far are you from Salem? More importantly, would you be willing to come that far? I'm in central oregon, but it looks like I'm going to be there Thursday, all day.

Oh, forgot to mention I'd be interested in the whole lot of 'em. I'm a sucker for buying crap with the intention of fixing it, or using it, or blah, blah blah.

How far are you from Salem? More importantly, would you be willing to come that far? I'm in central oregon, but it looks like I'm going to be there Thursday, all day.

Oh, forgot to mention I'd be interested in the whole lot of 'em. I'm a sucker for buying crap with the intention of fixing it, or using it, or blah, blah blah.

I'm a really long ways from Salem (about 130 miles probably?), but I'd probably be willing to meet you at cabelas in eugene if you're interested in all 3.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top