JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
webster-rodrigo1.jpg

The 27 year old, 220 lb gym teacher is a former Morrisville State College tailback.

The six year old 1st grader weighs 50 lb.

Guess which one kicked the others butt. Guess which one is traumatized and has to see a psychologist. Guess which one is suing.

EXCLUSIVE: Queens schoolteacher suing city claiming he was beaten up by a first-grader - NYPOST.com

webster-rodrigo1.jpg

Meh. The guy would have gotten sued to hell if he even touched the child.

Abolish public schools and make parents pay for their own goddamn daycare.
Yessiree!
When you put the teachers in a box, and tell them that they CANNOT touch the kids under ANY circumstances, this is what you're gonna get.
In my day the kid learned quickly that kind of behavior wouldn't be tolerated, and no commission, or board, (except maybe the pine one) or court was ever involved.
The children learned respect for others, and especially for the authority figure that was responsible for the ENTIRE class.
Not just one problem student.

Get the government and the unions out of our educational system.

Wrong I drove school bus and the kids told me all the time I couldn't touch them or I would go to jail.

They always seamed to forget that that would happen AFTER I BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THEM IF THEY DIDN'T SIT DOWN AND BE QUIET. And then only if I got convicted.

I enjoyed pointing that out a few times. And after they thought about it they realised I might have something there and would be quiet and sit down.

Yessiree!
When you put the teachers in a box, and tell them that they CANNOT touch the kids under ANY circumstances, this is what you're gonna get.
In my day the kid learned quickly that kind of behavior wouldn't be tolerated, and no commission, or board, (except maybe the pine one) or court was ever involved.
The children learned respect for others, and especially for the authority figure that was responsible for the ENTIRE class.
Not just one problem student.

^This.

100% this.

No bubblegum wussy has nothing to do with it. What can he really do? Its the parents fault first and foremost for raising this kid with such a lack of discipline and respect and secondly the system for not letting the teacher punish the students. This type of thing doesnt surprise me at all it in fact its about time! Regardless of if the teacher was a former MMA Fighter or not he is now a TEACHER and he has to keep his composure or risk the rest of his life behind bars. I am glad to see one of these teachers sticking up for themselves (to the system) whether he was assaulted by a 1st grader or a 12th grader assualt is assault especially considering he cant fight back. For those of you that say he is a wussy...WHAT would you have done? SERIOUSLY nothing, THIS is the thing to do. and whether he becomes a millionare from it (as disgusting as i think that is and all "Sue happy" punks) I think its goin to open ppls eyes and make them realize something needs to change here.....

I personally foresee (and HOPE!!) that they abolish public schools and ppl have to start using private schools or home school then (either from the Private school charging a fee everytime there kid disrupted the learning of the other kids) or cause they couldnt handle their kids attitudes while they try and Home school they will finally start teaching their kids those ancient age old things called manners and RESPECT for there elders

whether he was assaulted by a 1st grader or a 12th grader assualt is assault especially considering he cant fight back. For those of you that say he is a wussy...WHAT would you have done? SERIOUSLY nothing,

He is not a wussy he is a fraud. He injured himself over the weekend doing something dumb, has crappy insurance and wants someone else to pay. Typical entitlement BS. You cant expect me to believe a first grader did this...

claims a pupil fractured his ankle, injured his knee and forced him to go to a shrink for stress — even though the kid was only 50 pounds and in first grade.

He needs psychological counseling? Did he need a shrink when he took a hit on the football field? Maybe he sued the linebackers and safeties too. No, he's working the system. The little angel probably aggravated an old football injury that he had kept hidden so he sued the city.

The taxpayers will pay for it. If he'd spanked the kid the parents would have sued and the taxpayers would have paid for that.

Yes he was in a no win situation when the little brat started kicking him, thanks lawyers, but he took that job. That no heavy lifting job that pays very well for short workdays, nine months of the year with all paid holidays with great benies and retirement, plus he can't be fired no matter how bad he is. Poor guy.

We can't afford his and the public employees overly generous pensions and we can't afford to pay the outrageous settlements that result when everybody sues everybody else. He won't lose his job, he has lots of lawsuits left in his future.

Remember that guy that sued a dry cleaning company 54 mil because they lost his pants? He was a sitting judge at the time.

Tort reform.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top