JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1647809325353.png

You guys do know how fuel pricing works don't you?
Not really. But when a world power such as the U.S. decided to reverse course and give up energy independence for "politics" and instead rely on it's actual enemies for sources of energy, the price will "neccessarily skyrocket". Something I learned from a former president, so it is probably way off base.

His mistake for having two tanks. All he has to do is remove the driver side to compensate for the McDonald's he eats and he'll cut his fuel bill in half. There, I solved the energy crisis, what do I win?

You guys do know how fuel pricing works don't you?
Would you like to see the U.S. energy indepenedent? If we provided for our own energy needs, plus supplied our allies such as Germany with the excess, undercutting nations such as Russia, Venezuela, Saudi, what would happen to the price?

Would you like to see the U.S. energy indepenedent? If we provided for our own energy needs, plus supplied our allies such as Germany with the excess, undercutting nations such as Russia, Venezuela, Saudi, what would happen to the price?
I would like to see us export exactly zero fuel and hoard it for ourselves so it's dirt cheap for us. Screw the other countries, I'm ready for America first

If you're mad about gas prices, talk to your local oil company exec.

US oil companies currently EXPORT 8 MILLION+ barrels of oil per day.

We're drilling/fracking it here, and sending it abroad.

I would like to see us export exactly zero fuel and hoard it for ourselves so it's dirt cheap for us. Screw the other countries, I'm ready for America first
I wouldn't mind that at all, but I'd rather see us break the backs of the nations I mentioned. In that scenario, an invasion of Ukraine never happens. U.S. should be negotiating from a position of power, not weakness. But a year or so of not throwing our money around at energy supplies that we could cover ourselves? Could be interesting.

Pretty sure there was a candidate in the last election that was America First.

Too bad that the media has such a sway on everyone.

There is no winning against Big Oil (or Pharma). But in regards to being energy dependent on ourselves would be to invest in long term energy renewal infrastructures from all the waste we create. Trash and poop waste creates energy that can heat homes and provide fuel for vehicles.

Or, start robbing the oil refineries, not sure they have armed guards.

It seemed like only yesterday y'all were condemning the Pres for not sanctioning Russian oil, knowing that it would result in higher prices. Now that those sanctions are in place and prices are up, condemnation continues.

*Orville Redenbacher consumption continues*

Last Edited:
I'm confused?

Am I suppose to be mad that the Oil Companies? Because they paid dividends and had their stock price go up?

Or

Am I suppose to celebrate? The higher gas prices at the pump?

Aloha, Mark

PS......Brandon became President in Jan 2021.

From the article....
Combined, the four companies raked in $24.4 billion in quarter four of 2021, bringing their total profits for last year to over $75.5 billion.
So the oil companies' profits are suppose to be TRUMP's fault?

Everything Bad..... is TRUMP's fault.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top