JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$569
Manufacturer
Trijicon
City
DALLAS
State
Other
Zip Code
These go really quick so if you've been looking for one...

CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE YOURS NOW
DON'T FORGET TO USE COUPON CODE
NWFA10 TO SAVE 10% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!

www.everydaygunguy.com

Trijicon SRO (Specialized Reflex Optic), 5 MOA, Adjustable LED, Matte Black Finish
1651089248671.jpeg

POPULAR BRANDS THAT WE OFFER... PLUS MANY MORE @ EVERY DAY GUN GUY!!!

1651088995734.png rsr_group-trsro3-c-250000320190823-29874-z7xxv6.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Heard from my Supplier last week that Trijicon will be raising prices, so if you're on the fence about an SRO, it may cost you a little more if you put it off. We have the 2.5 MOA and 5 MOA in stock and ready to ship! Trying to get my hands on some 1 MOA

We also carry RMR, MRO, ACOGs, even IR optics and all their accessories.

If you buy right now during the Memorial Day Sale using coupon code MEMORIAL15 during checkout, you'll get the best price on these.

Truly, Trijicon is raising their prices, so if you've been in the market for one or are thinking about one, now is the time to buy! I know that sounds like I'm trying to "sell you", but sincerely guys, if you want the lowest price on an SRO, get it now.

I can't put what the final price is, but pull out the calculator or go the cart and apply the code to see the final price. You'll see what I mean about how low the price is (compared to normal pricing)!

Mark

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top