JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
In Canada, when you fill out the paperwork to get a license to possess firearms your wife/husband/whatever has to sign the form and give you permission to own firearms! And get this, you have to list everyone else that you are banging (for the last two years) so your mistresses also have to approve! Anyone of them can make something up and you are screwed, and not even in a good way!!

canada isn't even a real country anyway.

Intentionally not capitalized.

If you really want to awe/prove a potential candidate, when she asks how much money you make, reply, "I've got a value-pak of .22". Weeds 'em out real quick.

canada isn't even a real country anyway.

Intentionally not capitalized.

Canada is a real country and I have a sh!t-load of tax receipts to prove it. You shouldn't judge Canada by its present government any more than the US should be judged by the current lunatics running the country into the ground. Canada is a fine country with good people.

If you really want to awe/prove a potential candidate, when she asks how much money you make, reply, "I've got a value-pak of .22". Weeds 'em out real quick.

Years ago, out on the hunt, I'd be asked that and I'd reply "I am the drive through manager at Plaid Pantry near Portland State. Listen to this: "Thank you, Drive Through." I have been practicing that. How was it?

That weeded out the gold diggers pretty fast.

It used to really piss off my buddies that of course did everything to appear rich when out and about; fancy dress, rings, necklaces, cologne LOL. Although never 'rich' I have had my own company since turning 24 and worked my way through grade/HS. On my own at 18. When the other kids at my HS were worried about who to take to the prom I was already living with a smoking hot blonde.

One of my closest friends was a virgin until he was 22. Lived with his mom, had his clothes laid out for this day at Tektronics. By 22, I already had the level of life experience of someone in their 40s.

You need a good pickup line. I have a lot of luck with this one when cruising the parking lot in the back of the mall at night in my van: "Excuse me miss, does this rag smell like chloroform to you?"

I can't really blame most men for believing they can't be happy unless they are married.

They have been conditioned to believe that from birth. Anyone that does not believe that just please spend 15 minutes in front of the boob tube. Skip the show and go right for the commercials.

You will see that the man is portrayed as bumbling and incompetent, while the woman is logical, cunning and intelligent; guiding the man to compensate for his inept ways.

It is laughable to those who understand the programming, but when 98% of men watch this thousands of times it literally becomes a subconscious reality to them. They believe is a fact that they are helpless unless guided and partnered with a woman.

If the portrayal of women and men were reversed - in even just ONE commercial that outcry from women's groups would be like a hurricane. But men, who cares?

Music on your radio/Pandora, TV shows/sitcoms, billboard ads, web ads, etc, etc, are all telling you 24/7 "Hey idiot, you need a woman. You are pathetic. She will help you."

Last edited by a moderator:
I sent the above post to a friend's wife who is really a ball breaker. Poor guy has been married to her for over 25 years. This was her response. This is what you can hear daily if you choose marriage LOL.

No. Men really are idiots. All men just want to marry their mommy because they are lost without her, but they want her to look and dress like a hooker.

Get over yourselves, believe me, men are a lot of work and very rarely are you guys worth it.

WOW... you have no idea what love is, do you?

This would probably explain some things about you... but I don't seem to have enough concern for you to waste the 45 seconds required to formulate an analysis.

I will, however, inform you that love actually has nothing to do with any of those things you list as reasons for why it supposedly doesn't exist, for you. You love the character of a person's heart. Their views of things WILL change (you're not special, sorry... happens to everyone), your political ideologies will change, your religious convictions will change, your body shape and skin-tightness.... all will change. But the character of a heart never does.

In 12 years knowing my wife, we've grown up together. Our views have drifted together and apart and back together many times over. Presently, to give political ideology for example, she could be over-generalized as an authoritarian Christian conservative. I'm more of an individualistic-liberal. We have no problem with this... just makes for interesting debates.

The only constant is that we love the bubblegum out of each other.

Stick to the tinfoil, dude.. at least paranoid delusion is something you have first-hand experience with.

Just because you do not agree with him is no reason to be an insulting ***.

Canada is a real country and I have a sh!t-load of tax receipts to prove it. You shouldn't judge Canada by its present government any more than the US should be judged by the current lunatics running the country into the ground. Canada is a fine country with good people.

As long as they bow down to the inbreds from the House of Windsor and kiss the old prune's ring they are not a real country.

As long as they bow down to the inbreds from the House of Windsor and kiss the old prune's ring they are not a real country.
Yeah, no one in the US worship's their political overlords. ;)
Congress-Gun-Control-Feinstein-1.jpg

Well, I have my first meetup in the works. A 'former' schoolteacher who is going back to college. She likes the outdoors, owns guns and likes fishing - she mentioned that a couple times but thought we should get to know one another before we spend a day together out on my boat!

Well, I have my first meetup in the works. A 'former' schoolteacher who is going back to college. She likes the outdoors, owns guns and likes fishing - she mentioned that a couple times but thought we should get to know one another before we spend a day together out on my boat!

Maybe you'll hit the jackpot and she'll have worms!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top