JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been on a bit of a dietary/recipe change kick, as part of a health revamp that started about a year ago, so experimenting with new dishes, etc. We, live in the sticks, and order a ton of things online. Sources locally are either pretty crap (e.g., supermarket) or require a trip to the city. However, with the exception of some canned goods, survival items, and some "ethnic" foods I can't find locally, I haven't really bought much in the way of groceries on the Intratubes, particularly refrigerated meats.

Googling on it tonight, wow, there are a lot of options for online vendors. If one is looking for good beef, seafood, and some poultry (duck in particular), any recommendations as to what vendors you frequent? Any to avoid? Thanks!

I see that you're in Southern Oregon.
Which covers a lot of area, but if your near Cave Junction.
Check out Taylors Country store. They are a full service butcher/meat shop. I haven't noticed if they have duck but they do have game meats available, IIRC.

I have been watching this too. Since I am not going to be using Freddie's any more anyone know of any butcher shops in the east side of Peirce? Be nice to find place out where I live to try. The Omaha looks good, and I hear good things about them but damn, those are some expensive steaks.

I have been watching this too. Since I am not going to be using Freddie's any more anyone know of any butcher shops in the east side of Peirce? Be nice to find place out where I live to try. The Omaha looks good, and I hear good things about them but damn, those are some expensive steaks.

I have heard good things about Stewart's Meats in Yelm from my riding buddies in the area.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top