JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just thought I would let everyone know about a great experience I had buying some ammo online. I was skeptical at first, but this small site M.A.H. SUPPLIES LLC had some great prices on some pretty hard to find ammo.

As an example, I found the Winchester Ranger T-series ammo in 40 s&w I was looking for@ $24 a box (50 rnds). The shipping originally estimated pretty high but when I got my final billing invoice (when the owner, Mike, shipped everything) my total was $10 less than he originally quoted. Fantastic! I'll be buying from them again (and again).

Happy shooting!

More specifics on what you bought please. I couldn't find the ammo you talked about for the price there.

Just go to the main page and click on your cartridge size on the left. There are 2 pages of anything from the Winchester Ranger T Series for $24 to Speer Gold Dot to Federal HST for $28. All great stuff. See what each of those rounds did in this test:
<broken link removed>

So is the disclaimer about the Ranger ammo only for LEO void for out of state buyers? All of the ranger ammo had that stated at the bottom.

So is the disclaimer about the Ranger ammo only for LEO void for out of state buyers? All of the ranger ammo had that stated at the bottom.

It's funny that you mention that. I honestly was so excited to find it at an affordable price that I completely missed that. If you click on the 'more information' link, the LE only designation is not the 'law' but a rule of Winchester. I was never asked to prove I was LE. My drivers license sufficed for age proof.

Sounds like if they have the ammo "In Stock" the "LE Only" doesn't apply.

From their webpage:
"Ammo in stock does not have the following restriction.
Winchester Ranger ammo can only be purchased by LE Agencies by PO. No sales to individual Police Officers or to the public. When faxing, mailing, or emailing your Ammunition order Requirements, please include your order number. Please send the above information to:

Mail: Mike Holtorf. 1 Marvins Garden, WhiteHall, IL 62092

Fax: (888) 563-6327"

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews