JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Intermittent fasting along with a diet of good food and you will reach the optimum weight for your frame. Don't ever drive up for food! Make yourself move a bit before eating or drinking anything with calories....just like the good ol' days when our society wasn't obese. Good luck reaching your goals! You got this!

I did something similar, going from about 220lbs to 165lbs. It took about 7 months. Intermittent fasting helps, particularly if you have issues with portion control. That got me about half way there. Exercise will get you the rest of the way.

If you don't want to go overboard, the easiest routine for me was:

Workout in the morning for at least 30 minutes; buy a cheap stationary bike or whatever floats your boat, but make sure you're actually getting your heartrate up and not just coasting.

Black coffee/water throughout the morning/afternoon.

Dinner between 6-8PM. Look at lower calorie options, but don't kill yourself by counting every calorie.

It doesn't need to be a perfect routine. Even if you do this 4-5 days a week, you're going to net lose weight over 7 days.

Two meals a day, what do you do for the other 22hrs?

Intermittent fasting along with a diet of good food and you will reach the optimum weight for your frame. Don't ever drive up for food! Make yourself move a bit before eating or drinking anything with calories....just like the good ol' days when our society wasn't obese. Good luck reaching your goals! You got this!

I do better on intermittent fasting. 16/8 or if I can 18/6. This for me is work dependant - can I get my meals in time. And, to not stress over missing the time by a little bit.

Two meals a day, what do you do for the other 22hrs?
Subtract 8 for sleep, another 8 for being busy/distracted/working, and 4 for being hydrated and having had enough protein to survive until the next wooly mammoth hunt. That leaves 2 to look forward to my hard-earned two meals (Mexican food more often than not), and daydream about which firearm you'll give me when things go pear-shaped.

Subtract 8 for sleep, another 8 for being busy/distracted/working, and 4 for being hydrated and having had enough protein to survive until the next wooly mammoth hunt. That leaves 2 to look forward to my hard-earned two meals (Mexican food more often than not), and daydream about which firearm you'll give me when things go pear-shaped.
Two more fail campers needed.

I have sent out two invites to members who I thought might want to join @spookshack and @LDmax in the fail camp squad. I have asked that they reply by this morning. If you would like to be a back up for the fail camp squad, please post that desire in this thread. I would like to have this thread updated with final details of the challenge by this evening. The challenge end date will be Oct 29th, 2022 giving me a little over 13 months to reach my goal weight of 175lbs. I have frozen pizzas and other junk I want to eat up before diving full tilt in to the challenge. I weighed this morning and I am already down to 245.4lbs (mostly water weight I am sure). Stay tuned for final details.

I have sent out two invites to members who I thought might want to join @spookshack and @LDmax in the fail camp squad. I have asked that they reply by this morning. If you would like to be a back up for the fail camp squad, please post that desire in this thread. I would like to have this thread updated with final details of the challenge by this evening. The challenge end date will be Oct 29th, 2022 giving me a little over 13 months to reach my goal weight of 175lbs. I have frozen pizzas and other junk I want to eat up before diving full tilt in to the challenge. I weighed this morning and I am already down to 245.4lbs (mostly water weight I am sure). Stay tuned for final details.
I didn't hear back from the other two members and no other members stepped forward to join the fail camp squad so my mind is made up and @spookshack and @LDmax are going to be the entirety of the fail camp squad. Details will be added to the first post of this thread shortly.

I weighed this morning and snapped a glamour pic, enjoy.

20210925_041036.jpg

20210925_041010.jpg

20210925_041923.jpg

I'm waiting for Friday to weigh in. Not eager to see the scale.
I didn't weigh today. I am thinking I might weigh once a week unless I feel like something is wrong. My weight can fluctuate a few pounds on any given day. I cleaned off the treadmill (again) and put one hour in at about 2.8mph on level 6 incline.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top