JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I completed a three day low calorie fast starting Thursday night and ending now. Results below.

Thursday night weigh in.

20220714_211219.jpg

Sunday night weigh in.

20220717_190418.jpg

I weighed this morning and snapped a glamour pic, enjoy.

View attachment 1039001

View attachment 1039002

View attachment 1039003
Challenge complete and Goal weight reached. Here is scale number I took at the house right before I went to Sunset Firearms.

20221007_122207.jpg

Gordon who owns Sunset Firearms observed my weigh in at his shop and will be popping into this thread to confirm the results. If you haven't visited his shop in recent years pay him a visit he expanded the space.

I am starting a new thread to track my progress on keeping the weight off and restoring my lean mass.

Here are before and after pics 245ish to 172.6

Screenshot_20221007-004300.png

20221007_124433.jpg

20221007_124602.jpg

Challenge complete and Goal weight reached. Here is scale number I took at the house right before I went to Sunset Firearms.

View attachment 1288498

Gordon who owns Sunset Firearms observed my weigh in at his shop and will be popping into this thread to confirm the results. If you haven't visited his shop in recent years pay him a visit he expanded the space.

I am starting a new thread to track my progress on keeping the weight off and restoring my lean mass.

View attachment 1288501

View attachment 1288500

View attachment 1288499
Confreakinggratulations!

I am going to set up another weight loss challenge but this time I am going to put firearms on the line if I fail. In 2014 I did a 60lb weight loss challenge over a 6 month period. I agreed to pay my coworkers $100 each for a total of $1000, if I failed to lose 60lbs in 6 months. I started at 242lbs and needed to get down to 182lbs. I agreed to buy my sons an xbox if I succeeded, which was less than $500 at the time. I barely succeeded in the goal and my sons got an xbox while my coworkers got diddily squat.

Currently I have gained all the weight back plus another 15ish lbs and have decided to try another challenge. This time I am going to put more at risk in the form of some of my firearms. I will post details of the challenge this weekend. I would like to have four members on the fail side of the challenge and two members (good motivators) on the success side of the challenge. I am going to talk with Gordon at Sunset Firearms to see if he will assist with weigh ins. One at the beginning and one at the end of the challenge.

Edit 09/25/2021:

I agree to give @spookshack and @LDmax each two firearms if I fail to reach my goal weight of 175lbs by October 29th, 2022. The four firearms are in the pictures below. If the transfer of the firearms becomes necessary, @spookshack and @LDmax will each be responsible for all fees necessary to legally transfer the firearms that they receive. If the transfer of the firearms becomes necessary @spookshack will get the first choice of one firearm. @LDmax will get the second choice of one firearm. @spookshack will get the third choice of one firearm and @LDmax will receive the remaining firearm.
The final weigh in will occur when I reach my goal weight of 175lbs or on October 29th, 2022, whichever occurs first. Either @spookshack or @LDmax will need to be present during the weigh in. @pdxgordo of Sunset Firearms has graciously agreed to officiate the weigh in at his shop in Wilsonville. Let the fat loss begin!

View attachment 1038991

View attachment 1038990

View attachment 1038989

View attachment 1038988
WELL GUYS HE DID IT !!! ERIC WEIGHED IN TODAY AT MY OFFICE AT 172.6 LBS
Ive got pics of the scale and him on it just need to get them off my phone and onto the computer to up load

Confreakinggratulations!
Thanks man. I have been fasting since Sunday night to get this challenge over early. I am going to ease my way back into eating over the weekend and start scarfing down veggies and some fruit next week. I will resume strength training next week as well. I haven't been this light since my before I married my first wife back in the early 90s.

I am really looking forward to the $3 a day menu after the recent deprivation I have put myself through. I got'r done though.

View attachment 1288498

View attachment 1288501

View attachment 1288500

View attachment 1288499
Good job on the weight loss.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA