JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I bought my first gun....a super redhawk that I got for a song.

over the course of a year I have acquired many more guns, a safe and all the reloading equipment to include optics and ammo etc. This bubblegum is turning into a life style.

look for me on the next Hoarders episode.

werd:s0155:

Good for you! Now that you've been bitten, you can expect many sleepless nights, or fitful nights when your getting up the next day to go shoot that special little darling that you just purchased. There's really no known cure for the affect of the bite, and if your married,, well its been known to be communicable in many cases. My wife and I have had many occasions when she has placed her .30-06 next to my .338 or other rifle in the safe and low and behold when the safe is reopened in a few days,, much to our surprise those sneaky long rifles have gotten frisky in the darkness and reproduced! Such is the mystery of this thing that you've been afflicted with. Enjoy,,, but don't say that you haven't been warned!

My wife and I have had many occasions when she has placed her .30-06 next to my .338 or other rifle in the safe and low and behold when the safe is reopened in a few days,, much to our surprise those sneaky long rifles have gotten frisky in the darkness and reproduced!

Finally! An explanation!:s0114:

. My wife and I have had many occasions when she has placed her .30-06 next to my .338 or other rifle in the safe and low and behold when the safe is reopened in a few days,, much to our surprise those sneaky long rifles have gotten frisky in the darkness and reproduced! Such is the mystery of this thing that you've been afflicted with. Enjoy,,, but don't say that you haven't been warned!

I think mine are to old now, as there has not been any new ones in a while, maybe I need to introduce some new breeding stock.

Good for you! Now that you've been bitten, you can expect many sleepless nights, or fitful nights when your getting up the next day to go shoot that special little darling that you just purchased. There's really no known cure for the affect of the bite, and if your married,, well its been known to be communicable in many cases. My wife and I have had many occasions when she has placed her .30-06 next to my .338 or other rifle in the safe and low and behold when the safe is reopened in a few days,, much to our surprise those sneaky long rifles have gotten frisky in the darkness and reproduced! Such is the mystery of this thing that you've been afflicted with. Enjoy,,, but don't say that you haven't been warned!

My problem was a little different. I was worried about my AR and AK getting into a fight so i made sure they couldn't see each other from there corners.

All so true... I decided (and wife thinks it's a great idea) that 2011 is the year I take as much training as possible, aiming towards becoming a safety instructor myself. She grew up with firearms in her home & family, but I think I was the ONLY kid growing up in a tiny Idaho Nez Perce Rez town without. It's much more fun now being a grown-up :) And my wife wants a pump-action shotgun for Christmas, so let the breeding begin! Maybe mood-lighting and Tom Jones/Al Green tunes in the safe to set the mood?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top