JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Of course the grand jury is trying to come up with a way to charge the victims for defending themselves against the home invaders. They'll find some technicality I am sure.

Of course the grand jury is trying to come up with a way to charge the victims for defending themselves against the home invaders. They'll find some technicality I am sure.

Sounds like they're trying their best to come up with that way:
Fairborn Police Sgt. Paul Hicks said the only motive they’ve uncovered was that the subjects intended to rob the home.
But just look at those mugshots, and then imagine selling to a jury that the victims didn't have a right to use lethal force defending against them in their own home.

Sometimes a grand jury is a good thing, getting the facts out there and putting to bed any questions about motive. Plus, no lawyer's fees!

Sounds like they're trying their best to come up with that way:

But just look at those mugshots, and then imagine selling to a jury that the victims didn't have a right to use lethal force defending against them in their own home.

Sometimes a grand jury is a good thing, getting the facts out there and putting to bed any questions about motive. Plus, no lawyer's fees!

If I was sued/charged, I would sue the baddies for stealing my valuable lead by hiding it in their leg as they limped out of my house. I would sue the family of the dead burglar for staining my floor.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top