JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Which one?
www.kappit.com%2fimg%2fpics%2f201603_1225_cdfaf_sm.png

I agree, 03a3. Albeit with some minor alterations. Some courtesy of bubba before I got her. Others courtesy of me since. Shorter, lighter, handier. No optic, but the peep sights will do the job out to 300 yards or so with my eyes.

F4B9946F-D9F0-4235-8065-7975D1945C80.jpeg

Torn between my Marlin 1894CSBL in .357:
1894CSBL_Ford_1_2018-10-11.jpg

Or my Ruger American Ranch in 5.56 (AR mag fed variant):
Ruger_American_Ranch_drum_2021-01-29_1.jpg

Either one would fit nearly any scenario I could think of, although the Marlin would pair well with a Ruger GP-100 as a side arm:
GP100_DAO_Side_1.jpg

Whichever way I ended up going, this thread has FAR too few pictures in it. Interesting variant of the old question though.

If I could only have one it would probably be a lever .44 mag would be my choice since no long shooting for me and there is such a wide range of ammo for it. That Ruger bolt that takes mags is also a temptation. It either .223 or .308 since the ammo would be so easy to find. Be a real toss up for me to choose one of these two. Would probably fall in with the lever though.

I'll take a suppressed bolt .22 with CCi standards.

Once I have that I can take whatever you have because you'll never hear the shots as I walk them in on you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top