JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Which one?
www.kappit.com%2fimg%2fpics%2f201603_1225_cdfaf_sm.png

I agree, 03a3. Albeit with some minor alterations. Some courtesy of bubba before I got her. Others courtesy of me since. Shorter, lighter, handier. No optic, but the peep sights will do the job out to 300 yards or so with my eyes.

F4B9946F-D9F0-4235-8065-7975D1945C80.jpeg

Torn between my Marlin 1894CSBL in .357:
1894CSBL_Ford_1_2018-10-11.jpg

Or my Ruger American Ranch in 5.56 (AR mag fed variant):
Ruger_American_Ranch_drum_2021-01-29_1.jpg

Either one would fit nearly any scenario I could think of, although the Marlin would pair well with a Ruger GP-100 as a side arm:
GP100_DAO_Side_1.jpg

Whichever way I ended up going, this thread has FAR too few pictures in it. Interesting variant of the old question though.

If I could only have one it would probably be a lever .44 mag would be my choice since no long shooting for me and there is such a wide range of ammo for it. That Ruger bolt that takes mags is also a temptation. It either .223 or .308 since the ammo would be so easy to find. Be a real toss up for me to choose one of these two. Would probably fall in with the lever though.

I'll take a suppressed bolt .22 with CCi standards.

Once I have that I can take whatever you have because you'll never hear the shots as I walk them in on you.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top