Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

One Question for the Anties

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by 41Slinger, Dec 4, 2015.

1. 41Slinger

41Slinger Harrisburg Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

I'd like them to ask the 14 dead and the 21 injured plus the ones who got out just one question.

WHO OF YOU WOULD HAVE PREFERRED TO HAVE HAD A FIREARM WHEN THE TERRORISTS ENTERED THE ROOM ?

One simple question ANTIES, face the dead, the wounded, the forever changed. and ask.

OLDNEWBIE, ron, U201491 and 2 others like this.
  2. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

It's no use.

These anti gun people couldn't be any dumber if you cut there heads off.:s0002:

U201491, Stomper, 41Slinger and 2 others like this.
  3. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

When those making the rules haven't got the slightest clue...what is there to talk about?

4. Heywood

Heywood Prineville Oregon Well-Known Member

I gave up asking these questions quite a while ago when I heard a dem talking head asked the question. "If a person went into your children's school with the intent to do harm wouldn't you want a person with a gun to be there?" To which the which answered. "No, not if it means there will be guns around my children".
    I learned long ago, there won't be any inroads by talking to people whom hate you more than they love their own children (just as the Muslim extremists do) and no amount of talking to them will convince them otherwise.
    Effing insane!!! Mother effers!!!

Slobray, OLDNEWBIE, U201491 and 3 others like this.
  5. Koda

Koda Oregon Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter 2016 Volunteer

remember folks they don’t want to take away your guns they just want to create gun free zones so criminals cant go in there and kill.

yeah, I've all but given up any reasonable dialogue with the anties. Better to focus on the fence sitters or middle grounders.

Slobray and U201491 like this.
  6. edslhead

edslhead Vanc Gold Supporter Gold Supporter Silver Supporter Bronze Supporter

The question they need to be asked is " are you willing to die for gun control"

Slobray, 3MTA3, OLDNEWBIE and 4 others like this.
  7. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

She said, "multi-automatic round weapons".... :rolleyes:

Slobray, 3MTA3, Medic! and 1 other person like this.
  8. Medic!

Medic! What just happened? Has eagle eyes. But cant remember what he saw. Bronze Supporter

Well........... Baseball ball bats are round? And if you had several. They would be ''multi''.

I'm still not sure on how to make them automatic though? :s0153:

Stomper likes this.
  9. Stomper

Stomper Oceania Rising White Is The New Brown Silver Supporter

Easy.... Telescoping Velcro pop-up thingys. :rolleyes:

3MTA3 likes this.