JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
385331_239493402850512_1764289662_n_Gun_Control_s824x960_374100_580-s580x675-374327_zpsxpltphar.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Good message but for the history nerds, Thomas Jefferson did not say this but quoted Italian criminoligist Cesar Beccaria in his book "legal Commonplace Book".

Good message but for the history nerds, Thomas Jefferson did not say this but quoted Italian criminoligist Cesar Beccaria in his book "legal Commonplace Book".

image.jpeg
Always research the origins.

I often find something I agree with myself being attributed to the wrong person. In the instant media share age and the Internet Gospel theory....

Not bashing you 2Wheels4ever.

Last Edited:
View attachment 257227
Always research the origins.

I often find something I agree with myself being attributed to the wrong person. In the instant media share age and the Internet Gospel theory....

Not bashing you 2Wheels4ever.

Too true. And I've seen that happen over and over with Pro-gun stuff. It doesn't help our position when people put out false quotes or out of context quotes. When the other side catches us doing that, they use it to make it look like we don't know what we're talking about.

Also not bashing the OP, I've been pulled in on these things numerous times. Now I've taken to searching those quotes, etc., before I post them, just for my own sanity.

Still a great quote though, and an important one.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top