JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
So I have a one of a kind EMP4. I just got this back from Chad at Killer Coatings and as always he delivered a beautiful Tungsten 1911. I had fiber optics sight added on the rear to match the factory front fiber optic. Grips are one of a kind "Guaranteed" since this was my design, just had a company cnc machined it on some aluminium grips. Has all the factory gear that Springfield supplies. Just seeing what's out there since this is what we do when we get bored. Not looking to sale unless the offer is generous. Thanks and let me know what you guys think. Please no Shotguns or .40 sw.

2016-11-17 09.30.30.jpg 2016-11-17 09.31.10.jpg

I appreciate the offer but not looking for anything polymer. Also unfortunately I don't build my own AR's. I have a couple that are factory built and pretty satisfied with them. Thanks again and Happy Holidays

Oh, I forgot to mention this EMP is still only factory fired. I have racked the slide and feels smooth, even after the ceracoat job. And the black parts on the 1911 is ceracoated graphite black.

A little of both but you never know if the right trade will come across your path. I'm just a little picky since I own or have owned all the usual guns you see posted.

Ya he is a nut among guns nuts. Greatest guy you will ever meet, and a seller you can trust above all others. He goes through guns like I go through motorcycles so I can relate. I benefitted by getting an awesome gun at $100+ undrr value from him

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.