JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Selling my Brown Precision Pro Hunter rifle. Was originally purchased as a hunting rifle, but eventually put into service as my primary competition rifle due to its insane accuracy at ranges regularly at 1500 yds and as far as 2000 yds.

I have a list of specs (both stock and upgrades) that I can send you on request.

My goal is not to get the highest dollar out of this amazing gun, but to work with you and try to make a deal that works with us both. This gun starts at $5495, with upgrades, it was over $6200. Im willing to part with it for a fraction of this value. It is in pretty good condition but not perfect, as it has been used. The current barrel has a low round count.

Im parting with it because i no longer shoot this competitively and have other rifles for hunting.

If you are interested PLEASE contact me. I will do my best to work with you.

I am mostly looking for trades or part trades +cash or ammo at this time. Multigun trades encouraged.

Most interested in (not in order)

AR
AK
SKS that takes AK Mags
Desert Eagles (any size/caliber)
Anything in. 45
1911s
Any Barrett

Biggest desire would be any trade including an AR. Will consider non-firearm trades.

If you think I couldnt possibly trade for what you have to offer hit me anyways. Like I said, I will work with you. This is a rare gun, and I want it to go to someone that will use it. Look forward to seeing your offers!

Please don't tell me that it's chambered in .264 Win. ??

E

7mm Rem Mag (about the size of a .275) One of the flattest shooting and hardest hitting rounds on the market. It is a popular sniper round as well as hunting. I have achieved speeds up to 3900 fps with reloads and up to 3600 with factory ammo. Ammo is always in stock at every gun place Ive been to, so its easy to come by and there when you need it. Check out Wikipedia for more info on the 7mm if your not familiar with it.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.