JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
How much you want to bet the preacher was banging the guys wife?

That's a bet I wouldn't want to take. The whole scenario smells fishy. An individual walks into church in front of the entire congregation kills the pastor then leaves. When he was caught he shows the police where he ditched the guns.

My question is why a second-degree murder charge and not a First?

Kinda points to something like this:
How much you want to bet the preacher was banging the guys wife?

Found out about wife or daughter or whatever, Maybe he counceled her to leave him for being an abusive bastard, he gets pissed and went to find him with firearms in hand, shot him dead, bam-Murder 2. Not pre meditated, not random.

Definitely can see if she was raped the hubby going off the deep end and killing the guy. Maybe manslaughter hopefully with a sympathetic jury. He'd be better off if this happened in Texas.

In Texas this happens out in the sage brush somewhere, the guy simply vanishes, and no trace is found. The buzzards eat well and the case is closed for lack of evidence.

The title of the thread got me thinking, I am interested to hear what you think the right thing would have been to do? Perhaps you are not are not a Church going or otherwise God fearing individual, Then we might contextualize it differently. What if you were at a wedding or a funeral? or in a seminar with someone you respected up there speaking, a good friend, or a mentor? Someone enters the room Toting a shotty levels it at your friend, or the minister or funeral director and takes the flower pot on the podium out, What do you do? Let's say You Don't know the back story, You really don't have time to evaluate, you're not asking what is this this guy's motive for shooting at this individual? Where does your Philosophy of use for that Concealed weapon take you?

Doesn't really matter the reason why he is pointing a shotgun about to take somebody out? Guess you could ask the same question at the mall or a school, people get too tied up in the question why are they doing this.

Well, tough call in a crowded area.... Let's say you get the shooter guy but have a couple of through and throughs and now you are a mass shooter!
my guess, at least a third of the congregation had an idea what was going on.
Just goes to show what happens when you think with the little head and not the bigger one.
Brutus out

The title of the thread got me thinking, I am interested to hear what you think the right thing would have been to do? Perhaps you are not are not a Church going or otherwise God fearing individual, Then we might contextualize it differently. What if you were at a wedding or a funeral? or in a seminar with someone you respected up there speaking, a good friend, or a mentor? Someone enters the room Toting a shotty levels it at your friend, or the minister or funeral director and takes the flower pot on the podium out, What do you do? Let's say You Don't know the back story, You really don't have time to evaluate, you're not asking what is this this guy's motive for shooting at this individual? Where does your Philosophy of use for that Concealed weapon take you?

I think anyone carrying a weapon with the intent to harm someone is clearly not in their right mind and a threat to anyone in their immediate area. I would hope that anyone responsibly carrying a concealed weapon would take action against an armed adversary in a scenario such as this.

The questions of "Why is his person doing this" becomes immediately irrelevant. The bigger statement should be "Protect family and friends."

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top