JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Good evening everyone. A friend told me of this site today and I instantly joined. My name is Phill and I'm retired, a disabled veteran, and love shooting, fishing, camping, etc. Always in the market for trading, buying or selling firearms, even though I'm on a fixed income, lol... I can dream, can't I? Glad to be here....
Phill

Welcome Phil, hope you enjoy our little playground. Lots of good information, friends, and some crazy's, you will know who is who when you meet them.....

Kind of like who is the spy in the airport....

Welcome aboard, Mike's got it almost right, he forgot to mention that you'll find yourself some crazy friends, too :)

Stick around, you'll find some good times both on and off the forums here. And if a broke and broken guy like myself can find new toys here, I'm sure someone'll have a deal (or ten) that fits just fine with a fixed income

Yeah, I like to buy and sell. Trade up, trade down, depending on my mood. Right now, I'm dealing on 2 model 760 Remington pump 30-06's, one model 760 Remington .270, one older Savage model 99 lever action internal rotary magazine .308, 7 various shotguns (some have gone through a fire), and one .22. They are all friend's guns that have been just sitting around in closets, etc., some for almost 20 years. Some are nothing but parts guns, I'm thinking, like one pump 30-06, which has a cracked lug on the barrel. We'll see how it turns out... My ultimate goal is to end up with an auto loader .270 or pump .270. Since I'm left handed, I'm not fond of bolt actions, and I don't want to pay for a "Lefty" that's brand new. Can't afford it, lol...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top