JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Again, like someone in another thread said, who gives a crap what actors think any more than your cleaning lady, your dog walker or the kid who mows your lawn. They provide a service, entertainment which I don't think has any relevance to their personal views.

Again, like someone in another thread said, who gives a crap what actors think any more than your cleaning lady, your dog walker or the kid who mows your lawn. They provide a service, entertainment which I don't think has any relevance to their personal views.

But on the flip side, I've only heard of one plumber getting publicity.

They get a microphon.
We get a website to complaine and not heard.

I don't even know this one, so I care even less.

My only worry is about the mentality of the public which places importance on the personal opinions of actors or sports stars or other famous people whose only claim to fame is that they are good at their job, and their job happens to entertaining the masses in one fashion or another.

Hell, we even have "groupies" for mass murderers. :rolleyes:

zekhwkg.jpg

Yeah, probably 80% are Progs and between their anti-gun tirades and the rest of the political drivel they regurgitate as well as their hatred for all things traditional America, I'm watching way less movies and shows these days!
Too bad because some of it, like the new Matt Damon stranded on Mars movie looks pretty good!
When they spout off against most of my beliefs it kinda sticks in my mind as I try to get into the flick.

If I managed to live a thousand years only to die under questionable circumstances (shot in bed by a jealous husband ?). If they could then perform the subsequent autopsy all the way down to the molecular or even the sub-atomic level...
...they would still be unable to find any detectable evidence that would show I had in those entire 1000 years, ever given a thought, care or consideration to what an actor (paid liar) thought about anydam thing.

Good info; the Left and the govt. aren't the only entities gathering, recording, and sharing information.....on the other side.

By now though, it seems to be more expedient (but deductive none the less) to identify, record, and share the names of who in the broadcast industry that is NOT on the far-left of the constitution.

On a side note, was he even wrong? Was all the blood and treasure spent worth it?

I'm with Ron Paul on this one but whatever. This thread is about to be nuked anyway.

They are actors because of their looks (sometimes uniquely bad as well as pretty!), delivery of speech and stage presence, talent and these days who their parents were.

They are highly paid for this, not their opinions.

I say WE need to enact their type of thinking laws for them.
Law #1 all actors and elitist shall NOT be allowed to have body guards especially "ARMED" guards we need to protect all the children that flock to said persons! You know those said armed guards said guns might decide to fire upon said children don't cha know!!!!

Only one Americans opinion!!
Stacy

12015110_10153342509783884_6621228336574971605_o.jpg

Malala Yousafzai & Kylie Jenner.

Both turned 18 recently.

One was given a Ferrari and spent thousands on facial modification.

The other was awarded a Nobel Peace Prize, survived a gun shot to the face by the Taliban due to corruption in her country, and opened a school for Syrian refugees to combat the lack of education for youth around the world.

Which one got more attention in the media and by the public?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top