JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Midway sent me a shipping notice today for the 2 I back ordered from them on the 20th. Have 2 coming from Brownells too back ordered from them on the 23rd, no word from them yet. Didn't want all my eggs in one basket.

Ha and Literally just got this from Brownells

Dear Brownells Customer,
We have experienced a truly unprecedented volume of orders recently. Because your trust is most important to us, we want to assure you we are doing our very best to achieve our goal of same/next day shipping on your orders.

However, as a result of industry-wide shortage of certain products, many customers like you have ordered out of stock items and have been placed on backorder status. We are in daily contact with our key suppliers to get as much inventory as they are able to send so we can fill backorders as quickly as possible.

It is our promise to fill all backorders as quickly as possible. We will not cancel your backorder unless you specifically request us to do so. Orders will be filled and shipped based on the date they were received. We will ship backordered items as soon as inventory arrives in our warehouse. You may receive multiple shipments, but remember you only pay shipping once with Brownells.

In addition, we are developing an order update system to keep you informed on the status and anticipated delivery date of your order.

You are our #1 Priority, so please know we are doing everything possible to get your order to you as quickly as we can.
Best – Frank & Pete Brownell

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads