JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We hope...almost everything the military uses is EMP shielded. Even if you think we're going to be fighting some UN arms forces, where do you think they got those gadgets? From us...

A revolution within the US will fail without the support from the local military, which is why we need to be pushing Oath Keepers and Committees of Safety more. Educate the population. Tell people about the Constitution, the 10th Amendment, how any Executive Order is spitting on our Legislative system...that is what is going to win back the United States.

What you are missing is that almost all this tech requires CONSTANT tech support. I was an R & D tech and I guarantee at some point it all FAILS

What you are missing is that almost all this tech requires CONSTANT tech support. I was an R & D tech and I guarantee at some point it all FAILS

Not all of it. How long do you think it will take for satellites to fall out of the sky? When that happens, then I would assume that the US military is on the same playing field as you and I. Granted an argument can be made that the US military is becomming overly dependant upon gadets and once they fail, with no base sustainment training they may become more vulnerable than your average hunter that knows the terrain and how to shoot a man-sized, moving target...but you honestly think they won't have contractor support? Even in a collapse, contractors will just shift from a 8-12 month deployment to Afghnistan/Iraq to Seattle with just a change in the type of clothes he wears. They'll keep that crap running to keep that boot on our throat as long as possible.

I'm thinking that we might have to do the same...maybe some portable signal jammers or something to disrupt the radio waves that communicate the UAV to the HUB.

It's not that I haven't thought of an armed resistance. Trust me, I have...however, being prior military makes me wonder just what kind of resistance I'm going to provide when the most technologically advanced/experienced military comes hunting for the guy in the woods causing problems.

Snipers and hit teams will come in handy on those support personnel and politicians' morning and evening commutes, not to mention their concern for their houses, properties, and family members... Just sayin'

Then they'll deploy counter-sniper teams...there's a reason why our LEA are becomming more Militarized and Federalized. Your state patrol isn't going to be on overpasses ensuring you're following the speed limit and checking to see if you're wearing your seatbelt, they'll basically become the Governor/Senators' personal body guards.

Then I contend that they (or worse, their loved ones) will catch a shank while shopping at the grocery store, or wake up to their house engulfed in flames all around them, or find themselves getting slammed off the road.

History has never been too kind to the collaborators of tyranny, and grey men are everywhere... Just sayin'

Then they'll deploy counter-sniper teams...there's a reason why our LEA are becomming more Militarized and Federalized. Your state patrol isn't going to be on overpasses ensuring you're following the speed limit and checking to see if you're wearing your seatbelt, they'll basically become the Governor/Senators' personal body guards.

Counter sniper teams rarely hold the tactical advantage. They are called in when they know sniper activity has either been reported or after an engagement has already occurred......at that point, the sniper, whomever they represent, has already gained the upper hand psychologically and strategically. While the counter sniper teams are burning energy humping rifles on patrols and looking down the glass with frayed nerves and pupils, the original sniper is cozied up in his rack waiting to engage another day.

Hence the meaning behind the saying, " Kill one man, terrorize a thousand".....

Not all of it. How long do you think it will take for satellites to fall out of the sky? When that happens, then I would assume that the US military is on the same playing field as you and I. Granted an argument can be made that the US military is becomming overly dependant upon gadets and once they fail, with no base sustainment training they may become more vulnerable than your average hunter that knows the terrain and how to shoot a man-sized, moving target...but you honestly think they won't have contractor support? Even in a collapse, contractors will just shift from a 8-12 month deployment to Afghnistan/Iraq to Seattle with just a change in the type of clothes he wears. They'll keep that crap running to keep that boot on our throat as long as possible.

I'm thinking that we might have to do the same...maybe some portable signal jammers or something to disrupt the radio waves that communicate the UAV to the HUB.

It's not that I haven't thought of an armed resistance. Trust me, I have...however, being prior military makes me wonder just what kind of resistance I'm going to provide when the most technologically advanced/experienced military comes hunting for the guy in the woods causing problems.

How's all that working out in Afghanistan?

How's all that working out in Afghanistan?

I seriously doubt they'll treat US citizens any better than they will treat Afghan civilians. To not upset the populous, we couldn't search a house at night without aproval from Karzai, himself. There, they had an insurgency problem and an issue with localized jihadists infiltrating almost all factions of government.

In the US, our Government is specially weeding out any dissent. Firing generals that would refuse to shoot US civilians and even going so far as to ban soldiers from reading right-wing books. We also don't have an idiology that jihadists do...even if our populous was as religiously committed as Al'Queda, our culture sees suicide as a sin and murder aprehensible. We're lambs for the slaughter as far as comparision with Afghanis and US citizens!

Counter sniper teams rarely hold the tactical advantage. They are called in when they know sniper activity has either been reported or after an engagement has already occurred......at that point, the sniper, whomever they represent, has already gained the upper hand psychologically and strategically. While the counter sniper teams are burning energy humping rifles on patrols and looking down the glass with frayed nerves and pupils, the original sniper is cozied up in his rack waiting to engage another day.

Hence the meaning behind the saying, " Kill one man, terrorize a thousand".....

Okay, I'll admit that while this strategy may work within the first week- will you agree that after that you'll have to change tactics?

I seriously doubt they'll treat US citizens any better than they will treat Afghan civilians. To not upset the populous, we couldn't search a house at night without aproval from Karzai, himself. There, they had an insurgency problem and an issue with localized jihadists infiltrating almost all factions of government.

In the US, our Government is specially weeding out any dissent. Firing generals that would refuse to shoot US civilians and even going so far as to ban soldiers from reading right-wing books. We also don't have an idiology that jihadists do...even if our populous was as religiously committed as Al'Queda, our culture sees suicide as a sin and murder aprehensible. We're lambs for the slaughter as far as comparision with Afghanis and US citizens!

Okay, I'll admit that while this strategy may work within the first week- will you agree that after that you'll have to change tactics?

I kind of agree, but disagree at the same time.

A effective sniper always has to change tactics....One sniper can turn the tide psychologically and emotionally with a single kill shot. That kind of toll (mentally) takes a long time to recover from and even some battle tested soldiers never do. So, what kind of effect could it have on a doughnut eating public servant or a fresh face kid who just made it out of basic with the National Guard with zero or little combat experience?

I kind of agree, but disagree at the same time.

A effective sniper always has to change tactics....One sniper can turn the tide psychologically and emotionally with a single kill shot. That kind of toll (mentally) takes a long time to recover from and even some battle tested soldiers never do. So, what kind of effect could it have on a doughnut eating public servant or a fresh face kid who just made it out of basic with the National Guard with zero or little combat experience?

What you are more referring to is Guerilla Style warfare with sniper engagements included...no? Was doing some reading on this and the only real way to stay hidden would probably be on a boat- constantly moving your base, avoiding checkpoints on major roads and capable of disposing or hiding/cashing any "contraband" at sea.

What you are more referring to is Guerilla Style warfare with sniper engagements included...no? Was doing some reading on this and the only real way to stay hidden would probably be on a boat- constantly moving your base, avoiding checkpoints on major roads and capable of disposing or hiding/cashing any "contraband" at sea.

Not at all....

Guys did it every day in Iraq and Afghanistan. Ghosts...

Do you have any idea how many millions of scoped hunting rifles are in US civilian hands? If even 5% of gun owners fought back the US military would be overwhelmed, not to mention all the desertions that would ensue

The majority of our LEOs and military are not fans of the administration, or of the idea of fighting Americans. Then, there's the fact that there are more able bodied combat veterans and trained fighters outside the military than there are in it. Many more. Most of the special operations community, past or present, are strong personalities who are used to independent thinking and problem solving.

We have no real concern for imminent war with our military. There would have to be a massive culture shift before that would have a snowball's chance in Hell of being a good choice for anyone interested in power.

More importantly, there's this question:

If you were obscenely wealthy and secure in your position, effectively a lord overlooking serfs content to use their buying power on your company's products, thereby making you even more wealthy... Why would you rattle the cage? Why would you inspire them to turn on you?

If you're the smart sort of person who rises to such prominence, you don't. Instead, you recognize that the path to even more wealth and power is to have some R&D guys get started on the iPhone 7, so you can keep money flowing in behind money.

The majority of our LEOs and military are not fans of the administration, or of the idea of fighting Americans. Then, there's the fact that there are more able bodied combat veterans and trained fighters outside the military than there are in it. Many more. Most of the special operations community, past or present, are strong personalities who are used to independent thinking and problem solving.

Ever thought that they've thought of that? Maybe even going so far as to recall all former military?

Re-activate or go to jail...that will automatically point out your resistance.

We have no real concern for imminent war with our military. There would have to be a massive culture shift before that would have a snowball's chance in Hell of being a good choice for anyone interested in power.

Hence the lookout for false flags...not necessarily a "hey, they're the enemy" kind of thing, but "it's for their own good" kind of thing. Take H1N1 for example....do you have any idea how badly that was hyped? More people died from Tuberculosis than H1N1, yet we had the world wearing masks and begging for vaccinations.

What if there was a hyped National Emergency...

"Oh noes, H2N3!"

Panic, cerfews, martial law...President talking about how we need to "pull together in this time of crisis and help America recover." Drafts, forced inoculations...does this really spound too far fetched? Heck it seems like everything we've done up to this point has been what the military would call a "dry run" for such a contingency.

The signs are definitely out there...

More importantly, there's this question:

If you were obscenely wealthy and secure in your position, effectively a lord overlooking serfs content to use their buying power on your company's products, thereby making you even more wealthy... Why would you rattle the cage? Why would you inspire them to turn on you?

If you're the smart sort of person who rises to such prominence, you don't. Instead, you recognize that the path to even more wealth and power is to have some R&D guys get started on the iPhone 7, so you can keep money flowing in behind money.

If we're talking about the elite, we've got to talk not just about wealth, but about power. The idea is to control everything...to spark a flame in order to justify the fire hose. The goal is to take all our firearms, right? To use us as test subjects, and to secure whatever assets they desire. The only way to do this is to disarm us, but the only way to do that is to give them a reason to justify it.

Years ago we never would have let the PATRIOT Act or the NDAA stand. Now? People demand it.

Do you have any idea how many millions of scoped hunting rifles are in US civilian hands? If even 5% of gun owners fought back the US military would be overwhelmed, not to mention all the desertions that would ensue

US military alone? Yes.

But you're forgetting DHS, FPS, FEMA, Civilian Contractors, Local LEOs and Civilian Recruits. Combined and you've got a regular gestapo...all you need is people wearing armbands (reflective vests) and using whistles (radios) to seal the deal!

Ever heard of the Incident Command System? Imagine all those resources under one command structure (i.e. Unity of Command).

Look guys, I'm not saying I'm right and you're wrong...I'm just trying to say that if you guys are smart enough to think that a collapse is intentional or planned then you should also be smart enough to realize that they do have a plan for people like you and I. Their end goal is to always stay in power and not give up anything back to the people, right?

Lets go with the frog in the boiling pot analogy...the slower the temp raises, the less chance that any frogs will jump out and will stay in the boil themselves to death- never noticing the raising temperature. However, we have the luxery of seeing other pots and noticing other frogs getting fried (Cyprus, Greece).

So the hotter the pot gets and the more frogs that jump out to save themselves are just going to get caught in a net and put in another pot...
frogs-cartoon.jpg

The only thing we've got on our side are our guns. The sheer volume of firearms out there are too many to count, and you're right Blitz, even if just a few percentage gun owners resist the tide is on our side. But what about organizing? Leadership? How will we communicate? What about training and discipline? This is where we seriously lack...our military can stomp out the most determined and bigger enemy with superior infastructure (command and control, supply, communication, organization, etc.).

How many vets out there actually train regularly? Keep up on their equipment? Meet with other vets and plan for "SHTF stuff"? that percentage drops quite considerably...

Anyhoot, I know I come off as paranoid, I'm just trying to stay a couple moves ahead of the other guy. There's things we can't predict for (military insurrection, organized coop, natural disaster, etc.) but we can see the fact that they can and may happen...we just shouldn't depend on them from happening the way we want them to happen.

US military alone? Yes.

But you're forgetting DHS, FPS, FEMA, Civilian Contractors, Local LEOs and Civilian Recruits. Combined and you've got a regular gestapo...all you need is people wearing armbands (reflective vests) and using whistles (radios) to seal the deal!

Ever heard of the Incident Command System? Imagine all those resources under one command structure (i.e. Unity of Command).

Horribly outnumbered and also out moralled by US citizens who have had ENOUGH. I see a blood bath in the opposite direction

And even if I'm wrong I would rather DIE than live in the nightmare Orwellian state you envision. Listen to this if you need instruction, for I am not a serf

Last edited by a moderator:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top