JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Not sure if anyone else has watched this episode of Combat Rescue on Natgeo, but it was really hard to watch and really heart wretching at the end.
This is a great series like "Bomb Patrol".

If you choose to watch, have a couple tissues. Kinda made me nauseas and angry.

I was an EMT for 8 years and 2 of my sons did multiple combat tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. The damage to all involved extends well beyond a film, forever.

Air Force PJ's are some badazz people.

Inside Combat Rescue

Is a heck of a show! Bless those brave people, and the causalitys they try to save!
Every time I watch something real about the wars in Iraq or Afganastan it drives me mad. War on the cheap! When I think about the artillery I had at the end of my radio, and compare it with the "We have nothing and nobody to send!" Krap I see all the time in the near east! ARRRAUGG:mad: If the enemy has the top of the hill, take off the top of the dam hill!
OK! Rant over......for now!:(

If it weren't for the ROE, political BS, and us trying to "make friend" this war would have been over.

Combat medic rules.
1. Good men will die.
2. Doc can't save everyone.
3. Doc will go through Hell trying to break rules 1&2.

I read a book about the taking of either Bagdad or Fallujah where they describe their convoy being in an ambush bullets and RPGs going every which way, and this Capt seeing this Combat Medic walking calmly out of a troop carrier and down the road like he was on a Sunday troll treating people as he went down the street. He said he stopped fighting for a minute because he was in complete awe of this guy. Like he had a forcefield around him.

I read a book about the taking of either Bagdad or Fallujah where they describe their convoy being in an ambush bullets and RPGs going every which way, and this Capt seeing this Combat Medic walking calmly out of a troop carrier and down the road like he was on a Sunday troll treating people as he went down the street. He said he stopped fighting for a minute because he was in complete awe of this guy. Like he had a forcefield around him.

Fallujah 2004. 2 different battles actually in 2004 but horrible battles. I know some guys who were there.

The most f up thing is that it is back in ISIS control after American lives were lost the first time around. Just like Korea, Vietnam, and on and on.

I When I think about the artillery I had at the end of my radio, and compare it with the "We have nothing and nobody to send!" Krap I see all the time in the near east! ARRRAUGG:mad: If the enemy has the top of the hill, take off the top of the dam hill!
OK! Rant over......for now!:(

I am currently reading " The Last Stand of Fox Company", a pretty accurate, graphic and intense tale of the battle that Fox Company USMC fought at Chosen. These dudes were some bad azzes and held off thousands of Chinese and did it all in below zero temperatures.

They used a lot of artillery and tried to level the hill, but not very well.

As far as having nobody to help, . i.e. Benghazi, there were hundreds of USMC troops within 400 miles that could have easily made it there in time.

We have some damn good troops, but we have a lot of CFI's in government who have got our people into situations that are impossible not to have wars over. Outside of WWII, most everything else our troops have fought and died for has ended up back in enemy hands.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top