JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It'll be interesting to se how this goes down. There's virtually no age difference and the attacker didn't pull a weapon until after he was wounded. I hope this goes in favor of the property owner.

I would assume after being thrown to the ground and attacked the property owner felt his life was in danger. The attacker doesn't need to use a weapon to make you feel your life is treatened.

Good reason to carry when dealing with people you meet via eBay, Craig's list, want ads and such. Never know what their real motives are. And if your a buyer, they can assume with 100% certainty that you'll be carrying cash. A few months back I saw two guys at McDonalds sitting at the table by the front door. One guy had some gold/silver, and the other had a scale. It was obvious that the one was buying some scrap gold/silver from the other. Doing so in a busy place like McDonalds also helps deter becoming a victim, but can have the downside that every person who passes by can see what your doing.

Good reason to carry when dealing with people you meet via eBay, Craig's list, want ads and such. Never know what their real motives are. And if your a buyer, they can assume with 100% certainty that you'll be carrying cash. A few months back I saw two guys at McDonalds sitting at the table by the front door. One guy had some gold/silver, and the other had a scale. It was obvious that the one was buying some scrap gold/silver from the other. Doing so in a busy place like McDonalds also helps deter becoming a victim, but can have the downside that every person who passes by can see what your doing.

Never go alone and make sure both of you are carrying.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top