JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Bubblegum that bubblegumsucker who raised bubbleguming animals that would do such a thing.

Starve some pigs for a week and toss that bubblegumsucker in there bound and tied up. Let's see how he likes it.

this pisses and ENRAGES ME to no end.

these two beautiful kids were walking to the bus and get attacked by some animals dogs.
One killed, another critical.

If I was the parent of either of these kids, the dogs wouldn't be the only ones buried.

Makes me incredibly sad and angry as a parent of young children.

ATLANTA DOG ATTACK: 6-year-old boy killed, 5-year-old girl injured in dog attack while walking to school

Every time I see this it makes my blood boil. To me the owner should be treated exactly the same as if they left a gun laying on the ground for some kid to pick up. If you want to own a dog like that, fine. It should be secured like the deadly animal it is. If it's allowed out to kill you should be in prison for a LONG time.

Bless these poor kids, living and dead, and their families!

What a way to die, all because some POS loser couldn't take care of his dogs responsibly! Nothing is too bad to happen to him! :mad:

This further puts me in a position that the next time I see my neighbors dog outside of their fence I'm calling animal control. I'll continue to do it every time it jumps their fence. corner me on my property with teeth and it gets a bullet. No questions asked.

Same dog that cornered me with nothing but teeth a couple of times in my driveway. Same dog that came up over their fence (6') and went after my friend in the middle of the road but he stood his ground and yelled at it. Same dog that jumped the fence and came after a jogger and i heard her yell at it as it was across the fence, over the road and on the sidewalk on my side of the road...

Yeah, last straw.

This further puts me in a position that the next time I see my neighbors dog outside of their fence I'm calling animal control. I'll continue to do it every time it jumps their fence. corner me on my property with teeth and it gets a bullet. No questions asked.

Same dog that cornered me with nothing but teeth a couple of times in my driveway. Same dog that came up over their fence (6') and went after my friend in the middle of the road but he stood his ground and yelled at it. Same dog that jumped the fence and came after a jogger and i heard her yell at it as it was across the fence, over the road and on the sidewalk on my side of the road...

Yeah, last straw.
So sad to read stories like this my prayers to the parents & family's

We have a dog park here in Vancouver by sheriffs office ,I used to go there till the day we went The dog in my avatar (moose)and our Yellow Lab Molly , We were doing what everyone else was doing and enjoying the dogs frolicking with other dogs then this guy comes in with 2 pit bulls no big deal then out of now where they both attack Molly our lab. Molly was not hurt I got there real fast If anyone has ever had a Lab they know they are lover's and don't have a mean hair on there body. anyway I run over there and attempt to pull his precious aggressive dog off my Molly he says well if she wasn't so fat this would not have happened are you shi tt ing me anyway then he threatens me verbally and at my age I take less and less abuse from mouthy children. I took the high road and we gathered up our dogs got in the wagon and have not been back since , And yes I was carrying that day. but just because he is a miserable piece of whale droppings well you get the point . This is just one more reason I have dogs that are predictable and extremely good with all humans .Anyway that's my story and I'm sticking to it.:D

Last Edited:

Yeah, last straw.

Careful, unless the dog is attacking you or another, Oregon legislature does not condone killing dogs if they are just growling. You could end up in a legal battle that would not be fun. What you do is stick out your leg, if it bites, then blast away!

All because some loser needed to prop up his pitiful manhood by having aggressive pit bulls to try to intimidate other people.
I don't care how much you swagger or how "in my face" you are:
I'm not impressed.

Take a grenaid home, hand it to the kids and tell them that it's perfectly safe to play with.
Tell them they can run with it, play with it and throw it around as long as they never pull the pin out.
This is how I equate pitbulls (especially rescue dogs) and children being left alone unsupervised. At least with the grenaid they and you can tell when the pin comes loose and know when get the hell out.

Ya ya I know, there are many here that have them and swear their as gentle as kittens, wouldn't hurt a fly right? I've known known few myself.
But the facts remain, and these poor little children didn't stand a chance because some worthless scum bag was either too ignorant to know the pin was out or worse yet, pictured himself as a big bad a$$ that just had to have a dog like that because he himself was powerless.
Rage doesn't begin to describe how I feel when see this happen.
How many more times will it take?
How many more excuses will be used? Damn them all to hell, none are worth the life's of just one child.

It pains me to think about this. The neighbors behind me had a pit bull a few years ago that would climb over their sh$t piled up on their side of the fence and jump over. It was just a puppy, a 90lb, puppy. The third time it happened I wrestled it down, after I broke my thumb trying to contain it, and I had my XD45 on its head. If it wasn't for my wife screaming that their kids were watching through the fence I'd have squeezed the trigger. Now it's chained up-3 years plus and counting. This dog is strong enough to bust through the fence and get my kids, and now much more aggressive after being chained up for that long. I really feel I made a mistake by not ending it there,now I constantly worry for my own kids' safety.

Yeah if your kids play outside unattended maybe give them a small can of pepper spray and thorough training.

Those dogs are timebombs from birth, most are raised to have a short fuse, or are bred that way.
Most pits have been bred through generations to protect and fight. I firmly believe that carries through DNA.
But I don't believe all pits are evil or will attack at some point.

Just like many other items in our world. The people behind the weapons are the problem.

But I carry on my walks with my kids. Usually have my pistol and a knife.
To me if something threatens my kids they need to parish on the first offense.
There are no 2nd chances when it comes to me babies.

Feral animals are a real good reason to carry. In the past I have woken up to pit bulls attacking my neighbor when she was taking a walk with her lap dog, luckily she was able to get behind a fence. Growing, snarling and tearing threw the fence actively trying to get her. So I am frantically trying to open my safe as the owners show up and pull them away. The owners think it's funny. This was 14 years ago.
Lesson learned, keep something ready outside the safe.

My prayers to the familys and hope the little girl a full recovery.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top