JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This was the first shooting: https://www.northwestfirearms.com/t...over-capital-hill.329222/page-26#post-2604135

I had to break my NYT boycott for this, but there's an archive of the story if you want to avoid giving that rag any clicks: Police Identify Suspect in Seattle Killing During June Protests Otherwise, just search for any of the quotes below and you'll get there.

The authorities said they were able to identify the gunman as Marcel Levon Long, 18, after collecting "extremely high quality" surveillance video footage and statements from several eye witnesses. Mr. Long, whose last-known address was in Renton, Wash., about 20 minutes south of Seattle, remained at large as of Wednesday evening.

A witness who said he was the second in command at the CHOP volunteer security force told the police that he had collected shell casings and bullet fragments from the scene, the report said.

Perfect -- tamper with the crime scene.

Another witness, identified only as PR, told the police that he had witnessed the fatal shooting and tried to prevent it by firing "seven or eight rounds" from his own Glock 10-millimeter handgun into the air to distract the shooter, the report said.

"PR said the shooter looked at him then looked back" at Mr. Anderson "and shot him twice," the report said. As PR recounted these events to the police, he "completely broke down and sobbed," the report said, and he later identified Mr. Long from a series of photographs provided to him by the police.

When was the last time professional police fired scare shots into the air, in a giant city no less?? Holy cow!

PR, the witness, said Mr. Anderson tripped or fell and was on the ground when he was shot. According to the video, the police said, "it appeared Long fired his gun twice while pointing the gun in a downward angle."

That's execution style -- if we still had the death penalty, this would qualify.

18 years old - thought it would be fun to be part of this "protest movement" and now his life is ruined
He remained at large but the US Marshalls will be on his trail - these punks are not trained to live in the forest for years at a time like Rudolph

I bet this broke heroin Dan's heart, having to charge a criminal, let alone "BPOC" criminal............. Double whammy.
Oh, the humanity...................... I'm not sure he's going to be able to live with himself.

Ray

I've been noticing a trend in the news lately in which they identify 18/19 year olds as 'teens'. This seems odd to me. Yes, they are teenagers, but I don't recall news identifying adults this way in the past. Some news outlets did that recently with the marines that died when their Amtrac sank: "Marines identify teens who lost their lives in training accident." As a marine that bothered me. They were men of the United States Marine Corps, not 'teens' in an accident at summer camp.

Elaborate?

King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg endorsed safe injection sites on Thursday.

In 2018 King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg ceased prosecuting people for possessing up to 1g of heroin, meth or cocaine.

Satterberg announced then that he would no longer prosecute cases involving possession of less than one gram of drugs, even cocaine and heroin (one gram is more than a simple user would normally have at any one time).

King County Prosecutor Dan Satterberg has reinforced an apparent belief that heroin should be legal.

But this decision by Satterberg to basically decriminalize heroin, meth, and crack is ludicrous.

Ray

This case had a lot of attention on FOX and by Trump. I'm sure it moved to the "priority list", I'd bet many, if not most, cases will go unreported and/or resolved in the CHAZ/CHOP paradise.

"Satterberg announced then that he would no longer prosecute cases involving possession of less than one gram of drugs, even cocaine and heroin (one gram is more than a simple user would normally have at any one time)."

@Slobray - Just a FYI the sentence above that's highlighted , one gram can be a single dose for a hard core addict. One gram on average is between 1-6 doses depending there habit.
And just to be clear I'm not advocating for it to be legal. I just wanted to give you some true information on the subject.

Stacy

"Satterberg announced then that he would no longer prosecute cases involving possession of less than one gram of drugs, even cocaine and heroin (one gram is more than a simple user would normally have at any one time)."

@Slobray - Just a FYI the sentence above that's highlighted , one gram can be a single dose for a hard core addict. One gram on average is between 1-6 doses depending there habit.
And just to be clear I'm not advocating for it to be legal. I just wanted to give you some true information on the subject.

Stacy

Stacy, I understand, I just quoted the article and highlighted that part for those who won't click.

Ray

I prefer the appellation 'cud or 'croop'... or even that wonderful old 'chud' for Cannibalistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers or practically anything that belittles the idiotic crapola they named for their terroristic/commie selves...

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top