JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
OK. I will answer the question.

72 hour/Med bag [40lbs]. Concealed Glock 23. Colt AR with six+1 30 round mags.
I'm also gona ware my Army Medic [red cross] arm band.
Maybe someone will kidnap me before they kill me?:s0092:

Anyways I wont get far, fast. I'm gona have to keep stopping and helping folks. :s0140:

Had a friend with a house fire, situation went something like this. Gas dryer bursts into flames, friend runs to grab his fire extinguisher, its nearby. runs back into the laundry room drops the extinguisher and tells everyone to get the f*** out of the house, had time to grab his wallet that was near the door as the second story of his house went up. As he told it "you havent lived till you've stood outside in your boxers in the rain and watched your house burn." My point being when things really do hit you dont even have time to grab a coat let alone worry about your accessories. Stuff needs to be set aside well ahead of time, and not all in one spot. Safety deposit boxes are a great place for your back up credit cards, cash, and perhaps a carry gun. Change of outfit in the trunk of your car... etc... If you want a helpful exercise try thinking about what you would want outside your home and where if you woke up in the middle of the night and had to evacuate the house with no time to grab anything.

Had a friend with a house fire, situation went something like this. Gas dryer bursts into flames, friend runs to grab his fire extinguisher, its nearby. runs back into the laundry room drops the extinguisher and tells everyone to get the f*** out of the house, had time to grab his wallet that was near the door as the second story of his house went up. As he told it "you havent lived till you've stood outside in your boxers in the rain and watched your house burn." My point being when things really do hit you dont even have time to grab a coat let alone worry about your accessories. Stuff needs to be set aside well ahead of time, and not all in one spot. Safety deposit boxes are a great place for your back up credit cards, cash, and perhaps a carry gun. Change of outfit in the trunk of your car... etc... If you want a helpful exercise try thinking about what you would want outside your home and where if you woke up in the middle of the night and had to evacuate the house with no time to grab anything.
Great story....bad story?
So the idea is you have a run down looking shed out away from the house and have your bug out supplies in it.
Run down so everyone thinks there is beat up tools in it.
And the safety deposit box make a ton of sense. Putting things in the safe may seem cool but having them away from the carnage would be ultra cool

th?id=JN.vkj1eoa5xmbyN%2f7Bp3DdxQ&pid=15.1&P=0.jpg

2 packs - one with 72h food and water for 4, and one with everything else, including: flash lights (2 and extra batteries), large medic kit, fire starter and water proof matches, signaling mirror, 2 folding knives, one of which is razor sharp (comes with 6 spare blades), GPS hand set (more spare batteries), HAM radio (water proof and spare battery pack for the same), 150 feet of 8mm cord, 6 locking carabiners, 30 feet of 1 inch webbing, chest harness that can be used as seating harness by adding one loop of 1 inch webbing (the idea is to be able to rappel from structures if that's the only way out/down), whistle, compass, tarp, paracord, heating blankets, set of dry synthetic underwear (socks, pants, and shirt), multi-tool, fishing line, bobbers, hooks, and trout bait, tooth brushes and tooth paste ;-), duct tape, electrical tape, spare reading glasses, FM radio (miniature), face masks (dust, smoke, etc), leather gloves, water pump/filter,

and also in the bag/rucksack

300 rds of .22LR MiniMags, 1 Ruger MKIII Hunter (scoped) - I changed from a 10/22 takedown to fit in a shorter backpack. In my neck of the woods there are plenty of squirrels, raccoon, and some coyotes. The .22 should be enough to take a raccoon which would be my preferred meat (has more fat than the others).

For SD my choice is a 9mm CZ75P with 2 15rd magazines.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads