JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
whats a good price for once fired brass?
i shoot alot of 308 and 7mm mag factory rounds and always pick up my brass
and sold a lot to a guy on craigslist once but dont remember how much he paid.
i know it was enough to buy several boxes of new ammo.

Cleaned, Sized, and Trimmed .308 brass sells for about $20 per hundred.

Side note:

Yesterday I was shooting at the range while the local PD snipers were practicing/qualifiying. One of the officers dropped by as he was leaving and said "would you like some once fired Federal Gold Medal Match brass"? 50 pieces of brass for free. Can't beat that price.

I think most folks would pay 20.00/hundred for 1x brass AND be willing to do the cleaning and trimming themselves. You'd have to ship several hundred..if shipping..to make it worthwhile of course,for the buyer.
FTF,even better.

I think most folks would pay 20.00/hundred for 1x brass AND be willing to do the cleaning and trimming themselves. You'd have to ship several hundred..if shipping..to make it worthwhile of course,for the buyer.
FTF,even better.

cool thanks,i should have 300+ rounds of 308win
and probably 100 rounds of 7mm mag
so should be able to sell for enough ammo to go shooting next time,im in beaverton if anyone is interested?

not really looking to ship them,ftf would work better for me,i shoot alot so if i could find someone local i can keep them supplied
and maybe give them up a little cheaper too.

Don't overlook the USPS "Flat Rate" shipping in their boxes. Can also have "Pickup on demand" at your home.

Might expand your "Customer Base" if you were willing to ship. You'd be amazed at how many pieces of brass will fit into the small USPS flat rate box for just over $5.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top