JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
It is time to get rid of my once fired brass. I am starting to sort it and I do not reload.
Can anyone possibly help on what the currant value of the following:

9mm
38 Special
45 Auto
5.56x45
6.55x55 Swede
270 Winchester
7.62x54R Yugo brass
8mm Mauser

Thanks in advance,

mjd

I just found several sites that had 45 acp for 5-7 cents each. how many 45 acp do u have,and do u have the boxes ?
I"m not far from you,might be interested in a couple hundred or so .

<broken link removed>

this site has lots of brass sellers,mabye it'll help u on prices.

Wrong section, but 9mm is usually .02 to .03 each, .38spl is .03 to .04 each, .270 is .15 to .20 each, 8mm is .20 to .25 each

If the yugo 54R brass is surplus, it's not reloadable. It might be some of that copper washed stuff that looks like brass.

All pm's responded to.... Need/must do a shop clean up and 1 day sale in the near future and the brass is included. I will list on here when it's time.

Thanks to all for the response,

mjd

T-Morton, Sorry no boxes and some Blazer brass mixed in the 9 & 45... On list

S-n-p, Got you on the list.

Wrong section, but 9mm is usually .02 to .03 each, .38spl is .03 to .04 each, .270 is .15 to .20 each, 8mm is .20 to .25 each

If the yugo 54R brass is surplus, it's not reloadable. It might be some of that copper washed stuff that looks like brass.

Yugo is not copper wash it was a lot of 250ea. M30 180gr. lead core non mag copper jacket match ball. (shoots very well)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top